Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

Thread: Kylie Wine [Official Thread]

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by davidoff5 View Post
    Is the Cava a fake image on that insta page? Because I cannot find it for sale anywhere and no mention of it on her Kyliewines site?
    No, several people have spotted it.

Tried the cava last night, quite nice. Don't think it's worth £12 a bottle though. Think they're starting to take the piss with the ltd edition boxes, especially when it works out £13 for a cardboard box, more expensive than the bottle inside.

I do like the Kylie wines range, but even as a collector I'm not getting sucked into buying all the overpriced packaging, hampers, glasses etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Tried the cava last night, quite nice. Don't think it's worth £12 a bottle though. Think they're starting to take the piss with the ltd edition boxes, especially when it works out £13 for a cardboard box, more expensive than the bottle inside.

I do like the Kylie wines range, but even as a collector I'm not getting sucked into buying all the overpriced packaging, hampers, glasses etc...
    I completely agree - and they know what they’re doing. They wouldn’t highlight the fact of a “newly designed teal blue seal” if they didn’t expect that to target collectors.

Tried searching for the Cava in my local big Sainsbury’s earlier but to no success unfortunately

If in Doubt . .

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post

The cava is lovely. I have to agree adding £13 extra for a wine box is disgraceful. And Kylie has a part in that. I know it’s consumer choice. Buy it or don’t. But still. We buy all the wines and love them but I draw the line at the boxed ones.

My brother got me the hamper for Christmas. £90. Which in effect was 2 bottles of wine. The wooden box was nice. And you got mince pies but the mark up really is significant. I was delighted to get it but when I worked out the cost of the contents I was a little shocked. Although I will admit the Kylie glasses got me 🥰🥰. Worst still half the items not included in the hamper, left out in error. . Like the merchandise and mulled wine. They had to redeliver 4 times for me to get everything.

Looks like Morrison’s in the UK is now stocking the Rose and Sauvignon Blanc:

As well as more interestingly the Côtes De Provence coming soon too:

Shipping is quite pricey on the website. Going to be a bit cheap for a second but does anyone know any discount codes for the website or can tell me any stores in central London that definitely sell it (I live in SW1)?

The Merlot and Savvie B is coming to Australia in late March.
    The Kylie Wines Instagram replied to a fan asking.

Regular

Be careful with the seal on the gift box for the cava. I carefully opened mine to see the card inside and when I re-sealed it, the blue rubbed off onto the box.
    1989 - Excluded from the Hitman Roadshows for being over 18 (21) and by Radio Viking for living outside the Hull area
    2000 - Refused entry to Essential for being straight
    2006 - Excluded from The Showgirl Princess book signing for being over 14 (38)
    2007 - Excluded from The Kylie Show for being over 30 (39)

Kylie: "It's there in everything I do. Inclusivity." (Allure magazine, 2021)

Love Kylie, hate ageism.
    Love Kylie, hate heterophobia.
    Equal rights for Kylie fans of all ages.
    Cruelty to adults must stop. FULL STOP.
    Some Kylie fans are straight. Get over it!