Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Jessie Ware - Save a Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    WYP? recharts at #7 on the U.K. charts. Not bad at all for a reissue from Ware, and not too far off her peak of #3.

So happy for her! Just watched some of her recent performances
    Pregnancy looks very good on her. don't think she has ever looked this good haha
    Is the US ready for her?

ps: just hope the new baby won't make her wanna take it slow, as she's been so damn busy the whole pandemic. We need that Kylie collab

And it looks like she did something clever again?
    Not sure, but it looks like she recorded videos for the new tracks in this location with different looks and made it work for the channels by adding their logo?

ps: just speculating, but as it looks like she's about to burst (damn the baby looks Huge! haha) it would be such a smart thing to do i guess
    keep on promoting while you're having a new little baby

I can’t remember when I saw this but Jessie is definitely keen to get on work on her new album - if she’s hasn’t done already. She said that for someone like her overexposure isn’t really an issue so she’s lucky to be able to release music when she wants. I also recall her mentioning ‘Remember Where You Are’ as being the template for the next album, although I am hoping for something for more uptempo again.

As for her pregnancy, she’s definitely due any day now. I’m pretty sure she was 8 months last month so it probably is any day now. It’s incredible to think of what’s she’s been able to do and is still planning to do whilst being pregnant with two children already all whilst in a pandemic with a budget that is probably a fraction of Kylies.

I can’t remember when I saw this but Jessie is definitely keen to get on work on her new album - if she’s hasn’t done already. She said that for someone like her overexposure isn’t really an issue so she’s lucky to be able to release music when she wants. I also recall her mentioning ‘Remember Where You Are’ as being the template for the next album, although I am hoping for something for more uptempo again.

As for her pregnancy, she’s definitely due any day now. I’m pretty sure she was 8 months last month so it probably is any day now. It’s incredible to think of what’s she’s been able to do and is still planning to do whilst being pregnant with two children already all whilst in a pandemic with a budget that is probably a fraction of Kylies.
    Just came across this live version of the album version... grogeous

Regular

She’s just killing it with this era!!!

Everything has been top notch, and I’m loving the new tracks on the reissue.

Quote Originally Posted by cf80 View Post
    She’s just killing it with this era!!!

Everything has been top notch, and I’m loving the new tracks on the reissue.
    She really is something special! Loving WYP and the reissue and Champagne Kisses just melts my cold dead heart. What a spectacular back catalogue she has.
    We’re all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...

So what you waiting for? Get up on the floor!

Quote Originally Posted by dickylee View Post
    She really is something special! Loving WYP and the reissue and Champagne Kisses just melts my cold dead heart. What a spectacular back catalogue she has.
    Her older albums are actually better than WYP... But WYP will always have that special nostalgic feeling cause we were all playing it to death during the pandemic

The new album is practically finished, it's more in the vain of remember where you are /mid tempo