Thread: Glastonbury 2019 [Video + Corrected Audio]

Cool Glastonbury 2019 [Video + Corrected Audio]

Audio: BBC iPlayer

5,83 GB

DOWNLOAD:
    drive.google.com
    ulozto.net
    mega.nz

Last edited by Noel; 02-07-2020 at 01:43 PM.

Awesome, thank you!! So did you use the original 1080p video from the TV broadcast and just replace the audio with the fixed version from iplayer? Also, what's the difference between the 5 and 18GB files?

Quote Originally Posted by EricRiotT View Post
    1. So did you use the original 1080p video from the TV broadcast and just replace the audio with the fixed version from iplayer?
    2. Also, what's the difference between the 5 and 18GB files?
    1. Exactly
    2. 5 GB version (Bitrate: 8.7 Mbps) contains this video and an interview with Jo Whiley
    18 GB verison is better quality (Bitrate: 9.53 Mbps) without intro and interview, just a concert
    Last edited by Noel; 02-07-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    1. Exactly
    2. 5 GB version (Bitrate: 8.7 Mbps) contains this video and an interview with Jo Whiley
    18 GB verison is better quality (Bitrate: 9.53 Mbps) without intro and interview, just a concert
    Amazing! Thank you SO much for doing this. I’d been hoping someone would add the fixed audio to the HQ video ever since it came out around Christmas. You’re the best!

Thanks so much! xoxo

does anyone have different file to download , I tried twice, took me 2 days and I still can't download it from those links... it gets to 99 % and freezes my computer.... is is somewhere secretly on you tube in full ??
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/83cc04525255309

Regular

I downloaded the bigger file yesterday without any problem. Unfortunately my mediaplayer, which plays most files under the sun, couldnīt open it. The only reason I could think of was, that the file had no specific ending. So I changed it into Glastonbury.mkv.The file opened this time around but started to stutter. Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong? Thanks for any advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Hussey View Post
    I downloaded the bigger file yesterday without any problem. Unfortunately my mediaplayer, which plays most files under the sun, couldnīt open it. The only reason I could think of was, that the file had no specific ending. So I changed it into Glastonbury.mkv.The file opened this time around but started to stutter. Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong? Thanks for any advice!
    your PC / TV is probably not enough for high bitrates