Page 11 of 415 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Disco - TV & Radio Promo Schedule

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by DMK View Post
    I’ll add them in Multimedia once I find them
    Thanks. I found a couple via Facebook:

https://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/ky...L7P18r0FmNdK0o

Say Hey Member

Edinburgh: Radio Forth:Re-run of the interview in full on Saturday 25th July:

Kylie joined Boogie and Arlene on Forth 1 yesterday (23rd July) to talk about her new music, and her upcoming album which is aptly named 'Disco'. You can hear the full interview again on Forth 1 from 9am on Saturday.

https://planetradio.co.uk/forth/ente...nburgh-castle/

The One Show have restarted their live performances so I'd imagine that'll be on the list for promo.

any news about other radio stations??? Magic?????????? Heart?????????????

Too soon for those.

Regular

I would dream Kylie's team does an underplay show online like Sophie EB style with artist mise en scene chez elle . Whether it's paid subscription, with limited numbers eg 3K for London, Sydney, LA time versions.

Whilst not specifically promoting Say Something, Kylie has been confirmed as ‘From The Vault’ artist for Episode 2 of The Sound (ABC TV, Sunday 26th July, 5:30pm). From the Google Doc press release:
    With her new single ‘Say Something’ out now and news of her forthcoming album Disco due November 6, Kylie Minogue will be The Sound’s ‘From The Vault’ very special performance this week, showcasing a clip filmed at Sydney’s State Theatre back in 1998, during her 21-date Intimate & Live tour (a game-changer for theatre shows in Australia). Tune in to watch Kylie’s performance of ‘What Do I Have To Do’.

Can't wait for the first live version and to see how she will perform it.

Quote Originally Posted by 9481 View Post
    So much for radio stations in Australia not wanting to touch it, isn't it RO73?
    Wait and see. The same happened with dancing. She did all the interviews, was played once then dropped from playlist.