Page 3 of 409 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Disco - TV & Radio Promo Schedule

I really miss TOTP

And her finest moments there are without a doubt The Minogue Medley & CIMW Fischerspooner Remix 🥰

Quote Originally Posted by German Bold Italic View Post
    Is it possible to stream this live from the US?
    Will depend on if you have a link to BBC iPlayer to show the channel live or if they make it available for streaming. Either way, best bet is to use a VPN.

Quote Originally Posted by slo motion View Post
    Will depend on if you have a link to BBC iPlayer to show the channel live or if they make it available for streaming. Either way, best bet is to use a VPN.
    Thank you
    Kylie Please Give Us Another "Too Far."

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tatababa View Post
    I really miss TOTP

And her finest moments there are without a doubt The Minogue Medley & CIMW Fischerspooner Remix 🥰
    Well imagine if they did TOTP with todayís music and todayís artists like camila cabelo, ed sheeran, tones and i etc. Yuck, no thanks.

Almost nobody here would even watch it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    Well imagine if they did TOTP with todayís music and todayís artists like camila cabelo, ed sheeran, tones and i etc. Yuck, no thanks.

Almost nobody here would even watch it anymore.
    I agree

But itís not about watching the actual show, itís about having a platform for more elevated music performances

CantBeatTheFeeling thedelinquent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adora Day View Post
    If I remember rightly she filmed the totp performance at the same time she filmed shocked so would’ve been the same outfit?
    Quote Originally Posted by TunnelOfLove View Post
    I recall that whisper, can’t remember if it was Do/Shocked, certainly it was ROL period.

ROL really is a marketing masterpiece, leave the girl behind and evolving, Devil sultry dance, SBIT more hair and make up/outfits, WDIHTD followed that evolving trend and added sultry to the max, then Shocked sultry became full on passion with taxi sex. Girl to woman & beautifully executed, I don’t think people give credit to the amazing nature of that progression within one album visually & artistically, it was a massive risk, but done right dividends came forthwith.

Maybe that’s why the supposed recording isn’t available? Kylie canned it?
    The Shocked DNA mix wasn't done in January 1990 so I dont see how it could have been filmed at the same time..
    "don't make a mess of your life Lola, forget him, men are all the same"

CantBeatTheFeeling thedelinquent's Avatar

*January 1991 I meant
    "don't make a mess of your life Lola, forget him, men are all the same"

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tatababa View Post
    I really miss TOTP

And her finest moments there are without a doubt The Minogue Medley & CIMW Fischerspooner Remix ��
    I've been watching all the old TOTP on BBC4, now they're in Kylie's era, good to know she's getting a whole show of her own too.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
    There was mention on here that the person who compiled the TOTP performances for the DVDs said that there was a 'WDIHTD' performance listed in the TOTP archives but it said 'Do Not Use'.
    This is correct. The BBC wouldn't even hand over a viewing copy. It's very bizarre. I can only imagine it's either the episode when they played the video exclusive, OR Kylie performed the album version at the same time she recorded the Christmas special performance of Devil in Nov/Dec 90. Obviously that would be out of date by the time the single came out, and Kylie was in Australia for the Rhythm Of Love Tour. Bit of a mystery.

I didn't say anything about Give Me... not being on the Let's Get To It reissue DVD. I actually didn't realise it wasn't on there until I read it here!

Quote Originally Posted by thedelinquent View Post
    apparently she did, but it never got shown
    That's a shame.