Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Album Cover - 'Disco' 6th Nov 2020

Regular

I hope thereís a song about how she misses the disco (during lockdown.) I think all the gays would really relate.

i like it...
    for those saying it looks cheap, i think it looks like an album cover form the 70's before everything and everyone was a mere cartoon of themselves like they are on covers now... its a little more raw, but with retro effects as apposed to the 2020 polish ! i like it... im really excited to hearing what it sounds like and the rest of the imagery from the era

Regular

I get that itís a throwback to the 70ís but I think they could have been more creative. It looks more like a cheap compilation from the 70ís than an iconic album from someone like Donna Summer.

And I donít even mind her look or the font but the backdrop looks cheap and nasty. A bit like the Your Disco Needs You video actually. Or any cheap disco video made in the 70ís.
    Last edited by skywaves; 21-07-2020 at 02:19 PM.

Regular

I also think, and Iím sorry this will upset people but it has to be said, the title is very ďMusicĒ by Madonna.

Quote Originally Posted by skywaves View Post
    It looks more like a cheap compilation from the 70’s

Exactly - looks cool and different from everything else out at the moment.

At least no breakdowns on here about a "middle part" ... that's great!

shes been saying for years she is going to do a disco album then it always ends up completely different, KMO, even golden....
    NOW this is DISCO.... i think she is going to push it to big, bold disco with no holding back !
    it runs the risk of upsetting Kylie pop fans for going full disco as a genre, just like full country as a genre..... im so excited for it

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jq371 View Post
    shes been saying for years she is going to do a disco album then it always ends up completely different, KMO, even golden....
    NOW this is DISCO.... i think she is going to push it to big, bold disco with no holding back !
    it runs the risk of upsetting Kylie pop fans for going full disco as a genre, just like full country as a genre..... im so excited for it
    Well they are going to be more into a disco album than a country one. Letís just hope itís good.

Regular

Seeing it in HQ has made me like it a lot more.

Regular

Im not loving it at the minute but I dont hate it either. I think she would look better smiling but it sure is striking and will get people talking.
    Not seeing how it looks cheap or draggy either.
    Ive never bought a CD for its artwork so im not that bothered about loving it.