Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Album Cover - 'Disco' 6th Nov 2020

I like the Ky-Disco Style but the EDIT looks very fake. Anyway.... i canít wait for the album... perfect gift for my bday (13 nov) lol

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nat79 View Post
    Attachment 13939Attachment 13940

Now having said that I like it, which I do for it's overall straightforwardness. Alanis and Jessie Ware have done similar Disco inspired artwork recently that just look so much more cool. Maybe that's not Kylie's thing, maybe she and her team want her to appeal to a more basic, mass appeal demographic, but I still think there's more of a window to achieve both, as she did with LY and Fever. This does, dare I say it, have a Steps Greatest Hits quality to it.
    Not so much the Alanis cover but the Jessie one is beautiful and editorial. But Iíve seen this from Kylie before. Whatever the intent with the Kylie one - slightly kitsch/camp/vintage/nostalgic - it stands out. Intergalactic Disco Goddess or Drunk Aunty at an ABBA themed party or bitpart audition for Showgirls The Sequel - itís a bit more interesting than the Alanis or Jessie.

all she is missing is a crystal ball, and we can call the album ĎMysticí..

Regular

And dare I say it, these albums will do much smaller numbers than a label would want from Kylie. Maybe Kylie's uber editorial / fashion / high art years are done. And now it's a little more basic to route 1. Maybe that's a good idea.

I didnít like the editing!!! Not professional... especially the fonts why on earth 2 fonts??? & the middle glow itís a big no... interesting photo tho... donít you think we can convince Kylie to change the edit???

Not iconic...

I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Da_Da_Sushi_Rolls View Post
    Better indeed.

Go to her instagram page & comment... itís too early till November... we can try to convince her to change the editing at least