Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Album Cover - 'Disco' 6th Nov 2020

I like they let some of her natural face show. I can see smile/marionette lines and a single line under one eye. Usually it's photoshopped out. I am hoping for a sophisticated sexy/playful future disco album. This cover makes me feel it's more camp than what I anticipated or was hoping for. Hopefully I'm proved wrong.

I'm very happy to see the positive reaction, but I dislike the album cover very much. I'm sure the photoshoot has some amazing photos that I can use for my library.

Quote Originally Posted by 9481 View Post
    No.
    Thank you! I really hope it doesn’t end up leaking. Especially now that she’s so close

This is SayHey, most of you hate everything when you first see it or listen to it, then a few days later you change your minds and end loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh01 View Post
    Thank god its not Kylie! That is what i thought when i heard it! But just thought i’d post just go be sure

Nice debut you make!

Quote Originally Posted by jq371 View Post
    i like it...
    for those saying it looks cheap, i think it looks like an album cover form the 70's before everything and everyone was a mere cartoon of themselves like they are on covers now... its a little more raw, but with retro effects as apposed to the 2020 polish ! i like it... im really excited to hearing what it sounds like and the rest of the imagery from the era
    It looks like a 6th form student's take on what an album from the 70s looked like.

Not really fan of both cover and title. But if music is good I don't care. Hope it is

She doesn't quite look herself there, plus not sure about the title - I suppose it does exactly what it says on the tin, as people have pointed out, and if you see it in a shop or online, you will instantly know, its going to be disco music. Still not particularly original though.

Completely Obsessed!!!! dan2die4's Avatar

Honestly you lot make me despair EVERY. SINGLE. NEW. ERA!!! Just suck it up and enjoy the ride instead of this constant moaning every single time!!! FFS

Regular

stands out. Easy to find in the Supermarkets and on Spotify.

Doesn't look cheap but doesn't look that natural either