Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Album Cover - 'Disco' 6th Nov 2020

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Love Kylie So Much View Post
    From what I gather Kylie takes the op go inions of Say Hey very seriously. Hence she wrote the song as a nod to us. I wonít be surprised if Kylie changes the album cover like she did with Kylieís Christmas. She wants our approval.
    Are you for real?

Regular

With an artwork like that, and basic disco like that, the album will flop. I can't believe she allowed that artwork to be used. The album deserves to flop big time....

I like those covers but I must say compared to Kylies they donít have that instant feel. Nope, give me Kylies over this anytime, although I love Jessieís album

What a stupid post. Are you aged 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    With an artwork like that, and basic disco like that, the album will flop. I can't believe she allowed that artwork to be used. The album deserves to flop big time....
    Get a bloody grip.

Each era, we should have a nice clean up. Some members are clearly here to stir up shit.

Quote Originally Posted by 9481 View Post
    HQ

Oooof! It really did take me a minute to appreciate the cover but the more I look at it and understand all the references and what Kylie is going for, iíve just fallen completely in love with it.

So many great points you all are making:

-Totally Showgirls/Nomi

-The shining light also being a metaphor for the radiance Kylie is about to serve during a shitty year.

-Disco, love the name now as someone else mentioned Kylie is owning the genre with its resurgence. (Goddess)

-Love the pose, looks like sheís in the middle of performing. Someone also mentioned it has an ďairĒ.

Itís dramatic and edgy, something I wasnít sure weíd see from Kylie after X.

Sooo good! Disco Goddess is coming!

I don't mind the album being called DISCO, but that cover is cheap and awful. I hope they change it like they did with Kylie Christmas

Love Kylie So Much might be a weird kid, but heís OUR weird kid! All the lurkers bashing the regulars please kindly piss off.

Canít wait to pre order the bundles!!