Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Album Cover - 'Disco' 6th Nov 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Taxi View Post
    Excuse my boredom while I also have some fun with it tried amping up the retro feel

Too retro. Like the original..it has something 2020 in it.

It's kind of fab but I really didn't want a disco-themed era like Golden was a country-themed era. Based on the cover, that's the goal she's going for. And why is the album being released four months after the first single? Seems like a long time to me.

For You, For Me - NYC 10/12/09
    Aphrodite Live - Fairfax 04/30/11

On second thoughts I don't think the cover is that bad. It looks like an album made in the 70's which I think is their idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Taxi View Post
    Excuse my boredom while I also have some fun with it tried amping up the retro feel
    Disco0 Disco1
    I love the second one.

Me too! Love the 2nd one.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh01 View Post
    All amazon pre order links have now been taken down what was the point in that
    Because it was (probably) an accidental leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    With an artwork like that, and basic disco like that, the album will flop. I can't believe she allowed that artwork to be used. The album deserves to flop big time....
    Are you kidding me? I absolutely hate the album cover, she really looks bad... but i am not wishing K a flop album or expecting the songs to be bad just cause i don’t like its cover. Don’t overreact bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Romova View Post
    What are the chances of this being a temporary cover just for the pre-sale/pre-order of the album until the album is released with the actual cover ? Like the Lady Gaga album?

Cuz this album cover is a CHOICE.

I hope they purposely leaked the cover to tease fans and get a reaction, they have plenty of time to change this MESS.

So far, only Kylie Christmas has changed the cover. I don't think it will happen again. It's still better than Golden cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    With an artwork like that, and basic disco like that, the album will flop. I can't believe she allowed that artwork to be used. The album deserves to flop big time....
    Grow up you tit!

RT

I can understand how some of you may not like it but there’s a obvious “envy” with a very select few. Shady.