Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Album Cover - 'Disco' 6th Nov 2020

Giving me Richard Bernstein vibes.

Love it.

The star background has me hoping we get some late 70s style space\sci-fi synth DISCO a la From Here To Eternity and Supernature rather than something cheesier. Although an album covering all the different variations of DISCO wouldn't be unwelcome.

HQ

Was unsure at first.

But now I like it!

At first I was shocked, now I am loving it. Has grown on me, it's fresh and cheap and definitely very modern while being very 80's.
    Love the air and her look.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IanBliss View Post
    I'm loving it but November!!!!

Kylie's highest charting albums for November release in the UK is No.4 (Ultimate Kylie & X). She seems to have better luck in October (Enjoy Yourself and Fever)
    They can always shift the album release by a week if need be, to avoid any big competition.

This screams that there is a song called Disco on the album.

The title is about as on the nose as you can get, Iím struggling with how sheís using other genres to generate mew music at the min, Itís almost like thereís no creative inspiration so letís go balls deep in, in the hope it lands with the Tesco mums and the radio 2 audience.

Iím hoping the music proves me wrong here and the cover and album title are where the on the nose disco direction ends.

Quote Originally Posted by JimboGreen View Post
    This screams that there is a song called Disco on the album.

The title is about as on the nose as you can get, Iím struggling with how sheís using other genres to generate mew music at the min, Itís almost like thereís no creative inspiration so letís go balls deep in, in the hope it lands with the Tesco mums and the radio 2 audience.

Iím hoping the music proves me wrong here and the cover and album title are where the on the nose disco direction ends.
    Disco music empowered black, women and gays... let the woman pay her homage to this important genre and to Olivia Newton John, her idol. Hopefully itís super super disco.

Quote Originally Posted by 9481 View Post
    HQ

What is up with her hands??????

Regular

It's very brave for someone like Kylie do something looking that cheap.
    Very edgy! And the cover design looks like it's from 70s, also fits DIY pandemic trend.