Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Album Cover - 'Disco' 6th Nov 2020

Regular

Have to be honest and say I wasn't sure above the cover at first as it wasn't what I was expecting, but I'm starting to really like it now. It's very bold and striking and will look amazing in vinyl album size. It will stand out a mile on the shelves and on streaming sites, and I love that it's so different to what she's done before and no doubt when we've heard some of the tracks it will all fit together nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimowski View Post
    It's very brave for someone like Kylie do something looking that cheap.
    Very edgy! And the cover design looks like it's from 70s, also fits DIY pandemic trend.
    Yes, totally agree. I think people are missing the fact its supposed to look cheap and tacky, and authentic. Looks cool!

Is anyone straight going to buy this ? Well it is obviously aimed at the fans, so lets be grateful. I just dont want to be stuck in a Donna Summer second hand 70s DISCO and hope she has really incorparated some early 2000 vibes into the music!! Having said that Im still super excited for everything thats comming!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Sayhey1234 View Post
    What is up with her hands??????
    Some people have suggested shes holding a torch, which could explain the glare.

A m a z i n g

Regular

Well, regardless of what you think of the cover... it seems to be doing its job in getting a reaction.

will you take me poolside EternalSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    Some people have suggested she’s holding a torch, which could explain the glare.
    Hopefully it's part of a dance routine we'll all be doing in a few weeks?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    Some people have suggested shes holding a torch, which could explain the glare.
    Oh

I dont mind the fonts of the title, its just the positioning of her hands, her eyes and her mouth that just make it look a bit weird.

Regular

Just like the Golden artwork, this hits the right level of nostalgia for her older fans. I think the title is on point, she's rightly taking control of the disco resurgence.

Quote Originally Posted by jungle_boy View Post
    Well, regardless of what you think of the cover... it seems to be doing its job in getting a reaction.
    Its getting a more mixed reaction than golden