Page 1 of 428 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘Magic’ New Single [Official Thread]

Default ‘Magic’ New Single [Official Thread]

Every forum member has one official thread in them - and this is mine!

What are your thoughts on single no.2

Will it be more in keeping in what you would think of as a Disco song for Kylie? E.g. a strong musical style with modern electric.

Will it be out before the album?

Given that certain posters here have reclassified Say Something, will this be the first "real" single.

If so will it follow Kylie's usual pattern of being track 1. If so that would be ironic as track one - according to Wikipedia - is written by
    Michelle Buzz, Daniel Helřy Davidsen, Peter Wallevik and Teemu Brunila. So it will be a Buzz single regardless!

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Wave View Post

Will it be more in keeping in what you would think of as a Disco song for Kylie? E.g. a strong musical style with modern electric.

Given that certain posters here have reclassified Say Something, will this be the first "real" single.

If so will it follow Kylie's usual pattern of being track 1. If so that would be ironic as track one - according to Wikipedia - is written by
    Michelle Buzz, Daniel Helřy Davidsen, Peter Wallevik and Teemu Brunila. So it will be a Buzz single regardless!
    I think it will be more “dance” and receive a better promotion. But not sure on what you’re referring to when saying single 2 will be a buzz regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigosayhey@hotmail.com View Post
    I think it will be more “dance” and receive a better promotion. But not sure on what you’re referring to when saying single 2 will be a buzz regardless.
    I was referring to one of the co-writers!

I was referring to one of the co-writers!
    Like they are not good? Sorry. I don’t know these people, so I am not following.

SS is the REAL first single. The next release will be single 2.

I would think it will be out in the next three weeks and will be more typically pop Kylie.

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigosayhey@hotmail.com View Post
    Like they are not good? Sorry. I don’t know these people, so I am not following.
    No - one of the writers is called Michelle Buzz lol

Definitely think it’ll be more club ready. Out late September or early October.

I’m hoping for a full on disco banger. Modern production that could have a few retros glimpses.

Promotional and official “buzz” single released on the week of album release or the week before.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Kylie So Much View Post
    I think after Magic which will launch the album with a disco meets French house stomper, Kylie will release one of the eighties funk-style tracks as the second single.
    You talk a lot of someone who says nothing and knows nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Kylie So Much View Post
    I’m not sure if that came out quite right? But I get what you’re saying. We generally left school at thirteen back in my day so yes you’re probably right.
    I do apologise for my typo but I'm glad you understood what I meant. Perhaps you can take my comments on board before your next offering?

Regular

I do apologise for my typo but I'm glad you understood what I meant. Perhaps you can take my comments on board before your next offering?
    🤣🤣🤣