Page 2 of 428 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 4279

Thread: ‘Magic’ New Single [Official Thread]

  1. #11
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    I love SS and think its all part of the plan. BMG are using the current methods used re promotion. Single - Video - Acoustic- Remix (hopefully) - Single 2 - Album (possibly a buzz single). Well for the artists I follow. They are trying to build her profile on social media, Spotify and YT.

    I think Single 2 will be promoted using TV.

    I know people are saying SS has underperformed but its holding up on YT, Spotify and A listed on R2

  2. #12
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    Didn't Kylie say in one of the few interviews for SS that the next single is more in keeping with the rest of the album?

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PB3 View Post
    Didn't Kylie say in one of the few interviews for SS that the next single is more in keeping with the rest of the album?
    Yes and that SS is one of the few slower songs on the album as well as SS being unique in the album.

  4. #14
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    I think Single 2 is Friday 9th October. 4 weeks before album release.

    Britain’s Got Talent live final is Saturday 10th October - Kylie to perform methinks!

  5. #15
    Regular Mattstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob10 View Post
    I think Single 2 is Friday 9th October. 4 weeks before album release.

    Britain’s Got Talent live final is Saturday 10th October - Kylie to perform methinks!
    🤞

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob10 View Post
    I think Single 2 is Friday 9th October. 4 weeks before album release.

    Britain’s Got Talent live final is Saturday 10th October - Kylie to perform methinks!
    Ideally it’ll be single 2 and music video on 10/2 and the performance the following week.

    That’s 3 weeks after the SS remix drops and I think long enough.

  7. #17
    Regular elvenpath666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Kylie land
    Posts
    4,871

    Default

    It'd be great if she followed the same release strategy that she followed with Stop me from falling.

  8. #18
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Infinite NYC Disco
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Didn't she say on the Zoe Ball show that the next single will come out 6 weeks prior to the album release?

  9. #19
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bedford, UK
    Posts
    3,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boysurferNYC View Post
    Didn't she say on the Zoe Ball show that the next single will come out 6 weeks prior to the album release?
    I believe she just said that there would be a second single (whoops sorry first proper single that isn’t a buzz single 🙄🙄 ) before the album but don’t recall any timescales being mentioned.
    Last edited by Harmony; 06-09-2020 at 10:01 AM.

  10. #20
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ireland (for the moment!)
    Posts
    2,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    I believe she just said that there would be a second single (whoops sorry first proper single that isn’t a buzz single 🙄🙄&#128580 before the album but don’t recall any timescales being mentioned.
    Yep, that’s correct! No timescale given for the release of single 2, just that there would likely be two singles prior to the album 👍🏻👍🏻

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •