Page 3 of 428 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘Magic’ New Single [Official Thread]

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cf80 View Post
    Yep, that’s correct! No timescale given for the release of single 2, just that there would likely be two singles prior to the album 👍🏻👍🏻
    I’m dying for the second single already! It feels like a long SS been out already.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    I believe she just said that there would be a second single (whoops sorry first proper single that isn’t a buzz single 🙄🙄 ) before the album but don’t recall any timescales being mentioned.
    Stop it with this buzz single for once and for all.. SA is a proper 1st single from Disco album..

Quote Originally Posted by Matija View Post
    Stop it with this buzz single for once and for all.. SA is a proper 1st single from Disco album..
    Spinning Around was from Light Years 😉

Regular

I’m getting sick to the back teeth of people using the word buzz single force ‘Say Something’.
    Can please people understand the first single has been released, it wasn’t a pre-release, a buzz release, or any other flipping release other than the first official single to be lifted from Kylie’s new upcoming 15th studio album.

Regular

Yes it was the first single but all that people are saying it is unusual as it has not been properly promoted. Kylie has performed and promoted her lead singles extensively in the past.

Therefore, it is obvious single 2 will have full on promotion which is why it implies SS has had a soft launch.

I think people need to realise the old formula of lead single, second single, third single is. Thing of the past.

Look at Katy Perry’s Album.
    Many singles before the album.
    But officially Daisies is the albums lead despite being the 3rd single release of the era.

SS is a single. She might promote single 2 more.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Rob10 View Post
    Yes it was the first single but all that people are saying it is unusual as it has not been properly promoted. Kylie has performed and promoted her lead singles extensively in the past.

Therefore, it is obvious single 2 will have full on promotion which is why it implies SS has had a soft launch.
    And where do you expect her to promote in this time of a global pandemic?

I am just happy Kylie is releasing new music, promo or not.

She could have held it back until 2021, so I count us very lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by d.k. View Post
    BGT, The One Show, Sunday Brunch, Roman and Ross Kemp's show - they all have live performance opportunities. More opportunities now than when SS was first released so hopefully we'll see some promo for the next single.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by d.k. View Post
    Well all the shows she usually performs on in the UK are starting up in the next few weeks: BGT, Strictly, the one show, Graham Norton etc.