Thread: Are the cherry red reissues available anywhere?

Default Are the cherry red reissues available anywhere?

Just wondering if these 4 re-issues are available to purchase anywhere or are they completely out of print now?

They’re out of print, although the Enjoy Yourself boxset is still available on Amazon. As for the others, your best bet is Discogs as it has slightly friendlier prices than eBay. Let’s Get to It is almost impossible to find for a decent price, though.

I’m really happy I completed my set earlier this year, I would’ve never thought they’d go obsolete in a couple of months lol

Thank you for letting me know! I’ll have to try and track them down second hand or something, they all look so well put together I’d love to have them on display in my house

Impossible Prince Silence is golden's Avatar

Depending on what you want ( 1CD, 2xCD and DVD or the collector's sets) this is what's available through their store:

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/...MaApAFEALw_wcB

only the Enjoy yourself collector's set is still available. Good price though.
    Last edited by Silence is golden; 14-09-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Regular

I had no idea they would sell out, so I am glad I bought mine when I did!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by david in chicago View Post
    I had no idea they would sell out, so I am glad I bought mine when I did!

So true. I got the 4x CD/DVDs then when reduced got the first 3 with LP. Absolutely treasure them. Maybe one day the records will get played. Till then I just enjoy looking at them! Hope to complete the set one day but not at current prices.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by T-Kay View Post
    They’re out of print, although the Enjoy Yourself boxset is still available on Amazon. As for the others, your best bet is Discogs as it has slightly friendlier prices than eBay. Let’s Get to It is almost impossible to find for a decent price, though.

I’m really happy I completed my set earlier this year, I would’ve never thought they’d go obsolete in a couple of months lol
    Correct. All editions of the LGTI are rare and hard to find. I have both the CD and 2xCD/DVD of LGTI but not the vinyl Boxset one.

The LGTI 2xCD/DVD I randomly found at a JB hi Fi store in Perth in 2017 (still sealed).

Just going back to try and find these now and wow the lets get to it with LP is worth bunch. I originally got all 4 cd/dvd boxes, but was thinking of trying to get all the vinyl ones now but not thinking it’s viable