Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Little Mix Confetti out November 6th

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    Hardly talentless.
    Each one can sing Madge under the table. FACT.
    Let's be honest a stuck cat could sing Madge under a table.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Scotslad27 View Post
    Let's be honest a stuck cat could sing Madge under a table.
    Why bring the queen of pop into it, Iím commenting on a couple of talentless tarts.

Not logical that any tour will start in April 2021, unless they want the country to be under lockdown.. is there some strategy behind this tho?

Quote Originally Posted by KylieDisco View Post
    Why bring the queen of pop into it, I’m commenting on a couple of talentless tarts.
    Silly boy!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ivanfever View Post
    Not logical that any tour will start in April 2021, unless they want the country to be under lockdown.. is there some strategy behind this tho?
    You've got a good point there... i read somewhere that Glastonbury festival have said it's unlikely they'll hold a festival next year... so if Glastonbury are thinking that then... Hopefully things can start moving forward but i for one can't keep with it, there's new rules every other week never mind April lol

Quote Originally Posted by IanBliss View Post
    You've got a good point there... i read somewhere that Glastonbury festival have said it's unlikely they'll hold a festival next year... so if Glastonbury are thinking that then... Hopefully things can start moving forward but i for one can't keep with it, there's new rules every other week never mind April lol
    hahah well, everyone has gotta stay safe. unfortunately
    or fortunately, a 2 months lockdown really helped to keep the situation under control.. Even with social distancing and masks, you donít want a concert to turn into a super spreader event, which was what happened in South Korea church.

Quote Originally Posted by ivanfever View Post
    hahah well, everyone has gotta stay safe. unfortunately
    or fortunately, a 2 months lockdown really helped to keep the situation under control.. Even with social distancing and masks, you don’t want a concert to turn into a super spreader event, which was what happened in South Korea church.
    I have a feeling the whole Corona crisis will end abruptly at some point. It's hardly an issue anymore. Besides the countries still dealing with the first wave, it's not doing a lot of damage anymore in the rest of the world.

The rules in Belgium are probably the most insane compared to the rest of the world and they're making it sound like it's still the worst virus ever
    Yet

June 18 - 9,891 people died of the virus
    September 21 - - 9,944 died of the virus (just over a 100 in 3 months)

September 9 - 59 people on intensive care
    September 21 - 78 people on intensive care

Still 0 deaths this year of the regular flu....

It's starting to become a bit of a joke

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    I have a feeling the whole Corona crisis will end abruptly at some point. It's hardly an issue anymore. Besides the countries still dealing with the first wave, it's not doing a lot of damage anymore in the rest of the world.

The rules in Belgium are probably the most insane compared to the rest of the world and they're making it sound like it's still the worst virus ever
    Yet

June 18 - 9,891 people died of the virus
    September 21 - - 9,944 died of the virus (just over a 100 in 3 months)

September 9 - 59 people on intensive care
    September 21 - 78 people on intensive care

Still 0 deaths this year of the regular flu....

It's starting to become a bit of a joke
    Mach, you are so wrong. Itís increasing all over Europe. In the UK weíve just had a TV briefing from the governmentís scientists who are warning that its rising fast again here.

Itís not a joke. You might want it to be over but itís not going to be over until a vaccine helps to slow it down.

Itís starts with young people and so seems like itís not serious but then it spreads to the vulnerable and you get deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by KMN1 View Post
    “A joke”? Are you for real?

Over 31 million confirmed cases worldwide, approaching 1 million deaths, and from what I understand, Europe is now experiencing a second wave, with Spain heading back into lockdown.

Sorry, but I cannot understand how anyone could say it’s becoming “a bit of a joke”. That sounds like a Trump line.
    I have been all in for the first wave and lockdown. All in. And would trash anyone belitteling it. Folowed every rule to the teeth
    But what is happening now with 'the second wave' is not worth all the drama lockdowns and bankrupcy's

We had time to rebuild, to save whatever we could, and that is all taken away from us because of drama and not facts.

In April there were 70 to 80K new cases a day worldwide and 6000 deaths. Now there are 300K new cases a day and 6000 deaths. 250K still first wave...

The first wave still hits hard, the second wave is doing not much damage so far (just over 100 new deaths in one month in Belgium, but we're almost in lockdown for over 6 weeks now again)
    The drama is unbelievable, but so far it looks like the virus lost all its power or the second wave is nothing more then a lot more tests done and the second wave is still to come

But until then, the measurements don't measure up.

Spain? Just look at this.. it's realism 2020 in the worst way.

Live your life following certain rules, respect the distance, but let life continu
    I have a large bed and breakfast and have 0 revenue for 7 months now... My savings won't be able to support the montly loss for much longer. The time between the first lockdown and now could have been great for the so many, and get us to do some saving for the actual second wave, if it ever comes. But what's happening now is just absurd

19 new people on intensive care in almost 3 weeks. 240 people in hospitals. That's not a second wave + No one has died from the flu this year. Every senior citizens death is counted as a Corona death. It's just not right

Quote Originally Posted by missionman View Post
    Mach, you are so wrong. It’s increasing all over Europe. In the UK we’ve just had a TV briefing from the government’s scientists who are warning that its rising fast again here.

It’s not a joke. You might want it to be over but it’s not going to be over until a vaccine helps to slow it down.

It’s starts with young people and so seems like it’s not serious but then it spreads to the vulnerable and you get deaths.
    Oh i understand how it works
    But there are different ways to ontain it spreading to the vulnarable

As of today you have 138 patients in intensive care - There's over 66 million people living in the UK
    The death rate is now less the 1% - if the first wave is contained the death rate would probably fall under 0,2%

That is Not a Pandemic anymore