Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Madonna Spotify singles

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    Let's be fair, I'm Breathless isn't very good at all.

Aside from Back In Business, it's a total dud.
    Oh you must love I’m Going Bananas ��

Regular

I love I’m breathless - yes it’s a style and there are some that you have to be in the mood for (I’m following you - so good we got part two, Madge you’re too kind!) but I think aside from that it’s a really strong album. I think it was around 95 when Q magazine asked her “what’s your best album” and she replied “I’m breathless”. To which they said “presumably that’s based on your view not the worlds”. To which she replied everything was based on her view. It was a bit of a snippy interview and she may have rated it over like a prayer etc just to be controversial but still. I love the album! Back in business, he’s a man, sooner or later, more, what can you lose (lush!), something to remember, (cry baby not so much!, and why I’m going Bananas got a live outing over some of the others…)

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by believeinme View Post
    I love I’m breathless - yes it’s a style and there are some that you have to be in the mood for (I’m following you - so good we got part two, Madge you’re too kind!) but I think aside from that it’s a really strong album. I think it was around 95 when Q magazine asked her “what’s your best album” and she replied “I’m breathless”. To which they said “presumably that’s based on your view not the worlds”. To which she replied everything was based on her view. It was a bit of a snippy interview and she may have rated it over like a prayer etc just to be controversial but still. I love the album! Back in business, he’s a man, sooner or later, more, what can you lose (lush!), something to remember, (cry baby not so much!, and why I’m going Bananas got a live outing over some of the others…)
    It's an odd album, but I think it's underrated and one of her best. I love it. Slant magazine gave it a nice review which I think captures what she was trying to do.

Its not a Regular madonna album of course

Just soundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by discoboy View Post
    Oh you must love I’m Going Bananas ��
    Absolutely dire!
    I remember being at opening night for The Girlie Show at Wembley and cringing.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova2020 View Post
    Its not a Regular madonna album of course

Just soundtrack
    But only three songs are from the soundtrack.

Are they still going to release more of the singles on Spotify etc? Or are they concentrating on the re-releases of the albums?