Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2005 View Post
    My comment was actually for dadedo123 but I read your description too and it sounds very interesting.

From the snippet I probably raised my expectations too high, but I'm gonna wait until I can listen to the full thing at least a few times to try and detach myself from the original album version so as to fully appreciate this collab. Although I can already say that whatever I end up thinking of it, what a great way to end 2020 and what wonderful surprise gift it is!
    Even so I hope you enjoy it! It was a really lovely surprise.

I absolutely love this fanmade mashup of ĎMiss a thingí and ĎReal Grooveí

Listen here: https://youtu.be/g9nkQpORGoE

I wonít link to it here, but a google search of the relevant terms (specifically oneís posted in the past hour) will help you preview full version easily. Kylieís team pulling off any kind of collaboration with Dua is an absolute win, but the remix isnít very good. Dua doesnít sing any verses by herself, and it couldíve easily been 0:45 shorter by cutting out unnecessarily long dance breaks/instrumentals. Iím kind of glad this isnít being promoted, as it would probably only get peopleís hopes up tbh. I donít see this moving the needle in the US for Kylie, or anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Keanefan91 View Post
    I wonít link to it here, but a google search of the relevant terms (specifically oneís posted in the past hour) will help you preview full version easily. Kylieís team pulling off any kind of collaboration with Dua is an absolute win, but the remix isnít very good. Dua doesnít sing any verses by herself, and it couldíve easily been 0:45 shorter by cutting out unnecessarily long dance breaks/instrumentals. Iím kind of glad this isnít being promoted, as it would probably only get peopleís hopes up tbh. I donít see this moving the needle in the US for Kylie, or anywhere else.
    Thanks
    Downloaded

Regular

The original version is my favorite song from 2020, the Dua version sounds hollow, hated that they took the bass out and traded the Daft Punk hook for Duaís vocals.

Itís listed under both Kylie and Dua on Spotify - so it appears as Duaís latest release. This should help with steams.

Quote Originally Posted by benci_ View Post
    I feel the same, but it's not a problem to be honest, as we already have the wonderful original version. Kind of like the Gente de Zona version of Stop Me, I hope it brings some exposure to the song, but I'm not going to listen to it too frequently.

Also, people hardly ever record their vocals together, I don't think we should expect that with the tight schedule everyone has.
    Defintly prefer the album versions of both song!
    But RG isn't in my likes list from the album anyways.
    Oh well, now worries though. Just means I wait for something I do enjoy

I love it !

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Defintly prefer the album versions of both song!
    But RG isn't in my likes list from the album anyways.
    Oh well, now worries though. Just means I wait for something I do enjoy

QUOTE=Frankenclyde;2223337]....so it appears as Duaís latest release. This should help with steams.[/QUOTE]

THAT IS WHAT COUNTS