Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Iíd lie if I said itís as good as I expected... Iím happy for the collaboration, but the song itself is a missed opportunity and feels kinda disjointed. I donít see what they were aiming for, but at least itís enjoyable. I hope it does generate some buzz for Kylie.

Itís best case scenario, no? Dua features on the vocals and adds her musical flavor to the production, but it in no way overpowers Kylie or the song itself.

I think itís a really smart, elegant, complementary way for Kylie to collaborate with a younger artist who plays in a different part of the same musical sandbox. Without a whiff of desperation on either oneís part, no less.

And itís certainly a better deal than Gwen or Madonna or Missy got...

Well done to Team Kylie and Team Dua. And what a testament to Kylieís hard work these past few years in cementing her legacy.

Regardless of how the remix has turned out. It says a lot about Kylie that she's managed to bag herself the hottest female artist around as a featured artist on one of her songs.

I'd have liked more Dua on the track, but love the production more than the album version.

iTunes:
    #8 Australia

Regular

The publicity is starting to kick in:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...song-together/

Quote Originally Posted by xtraterrestrial View Post
    The publicity is starting to kick in:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...song-together/
    Nice plug for Infinite Disco too.

Regular

If you’re going to buy this on iTunes, buy it on Friday rather than tomorrow. That means it will count towards next weeks chart where it has the best chance of charting.

Quote Originally Posted by iain View Post
    If youíre going to buy this on iTunes, buy it on Friday rather than tomorrow. That means it will count towards next weeks chart where it has the best chance of charting.
    yes, but this is a joke that ss, magic and dua remix were released on thursday while I love it was released on friday
    how can she get high places on NMF playlist with thursday releases? this is nonsense

Regular

I really like it. Sounds fresh and different - more clubby - but without taking away from the perfect original version.

Regular

Strange neither Kylie or Dua have acknowledged it yet, despite being out in several countries already.