Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    This

And this.

The way BMG are just letting RG drift is worrying at this point - with Dua this probably has the most chance of success that sheís had for a single in years. This is Kylieís highest debuting song on Spotify with over 2 million streams, but without any promo it stands no real chance of holding up.

And if the point of singles now are to sell the album, with DISCO at #38 in the midweeks I donít think many people who havenít brought DISCO already are hearing the song or remix to be doing that.
    It is weird. Yes

I'm not sure why anyone thinks the Dua remix will take off. It sounds like a poor fan edit. I'm surprised so many radio stations are interested in it. I can't see it appealing much to either artist fan base.

The original version is 100% better.

Singles at this point are mere “vehicles” to keep the album era going and to have something on the radio between events. If anything, this RG remix is probably what the Weiss Mix was for Golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    I'm not sure why anyone thinks the Dua remix will take off. It sounds like a poor fan edit. I'm surprised so many radio stations are interested in it. I can't see it appealing much to either artist fan base.

The original version is 100% better.
    This

I really hope that we get more remixes and the album version feat Dua, with better production on her vocals. And so that you can actually hear her

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    This

And this.

The way BMG are just letting RG drift is worrying at this point - with Dua this probably has the most chance of success that sheís had for a single in years. This is Kylieís highest debuting song on Spotify with over 2 million streams, but without any promo it stands no real chance of holding up.

And if the point of singles now are to sell the album, with DISCO at #38 in the midweeks I donít think many people who havenít brought DISCO already are hearing the song or remix to be doing that.
    But this is just a remix and was never going to be heard on major stations, they have literally added Dua as a backing singer!!! Its not a major duet release hence no video. I think it is what it is......
    If the strategy was to make it a duet they would have probably just added her vocals to the album version.

Quote Originally Posted by davidoff5 View Post
    But this is just a remix and was never going to be heard on major stations, they have literally added Dua as a backing singer!!! Its not a major duet release hence no video. I think it is what it is......
    If the strategy was to make it a duet they would have probably just added her vocals to the album version.
    Its credited as a Duett.
    Period

Thats all we need

See how successful it is.

I don't care if this dua only farted on the remix.

I am glad this remixed version is doing well because it shows how out of it some of Sayhey is about what will hit on radio and what won't.

Seems many people love this "fan made edit". Great news. Those who don't can fully ignore it and listen to the original. Best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by davidoff5 View Post
    Regardless of the remix, the album version of RG hasnít been promoted much better for a third single considering this was released in early December - still with no video.

Quote Originally Posted by pkhauntus View Post
    I am glad this remixed version is doing well because it shows how out of it some of Sayhey is about what will hit on radio and what won't.

Seems many people love this "fan made edit". Great news. Those who don't can fully ignore it and listen to the original. Best of both worlds.
    I think thatís what worked with SS and Magic - they seem to have both appealed to two different crowds and helped get as many people on board before the album was out.

I haven’t seen much reaction to this and for those of you wanting a new remix, I actually think this is better than RG and MAT themselves.