Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    Regardless of the remix, the album version of RG hasn’t been promoted much better for a third single considering this was released in early December - still with no video.
    Isnt The Infinite Disco upload classed as the video? Theyre obvs not planning on pushing the singles much, weird strategy years ago but now I can understand why. Theres no point as she will never have any more exposure than she gets now. Radio 2 will playlist, the rest will largely ignore. We have to accept this is the reality now. She wont ever have a ‘hit’ single again as we knew it. Lets just appreciate the album success. Sales figures are probably never going to jump massively, she luckily has a core diehard fan base that should keep her afloat!

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova2020 View Post
    Its credited as a Duett.
    Period

Thats all we need

See how successful it is.

I don't care if this dua only farted on the remix.
    I said the Dua version is a remix which it is. The original version is the ‘single’ version and is not a duet.
    Its done, as expected thanks to Spotify ruling the singles chart its not a hit, so we move on....

Regular

Just to recap how Real Groove has done compared to Say Something and Magic:

UK Official Singles Sales Chart

Say Something #12 on 24th July (1 day after release), #11 on 31st July (1 week after release)

Magic #25 on 25th September (1 day after release), #5 on 2nd October (1 week after release)

Real Groove #25 on 1st January (1 day after release), #10 on 8th January (1 week after release)

UK Official Singles Chart

Say Something #82 on 31st July (1 week after release)

Magic #75 on 2nd October (1 week after release)

Real Groove #95 on 8th January (1 week after release)

RG Studio 2054 - Spotify streams
    DAY 1 : 94,912
    DAY 2 : 340,457
    DAY 3 : 353,976
    DAY 4 : 277,428
    DAY 5 : 349,773
    DAY 6 : 323,759
    DAY 7 : 284,653
    DAY 8 : 287,161
    Total : 2.312,119

It's out of the NMF playlists. So numbers should drop...but it has been added to new playlists.

As much I hate to be critical of our girl, I found the charging, again, of the infinite disco stream repeat to be a poor decision (which somewhat back fired in any event) and then not even a lyric video for the 3rd single of a hit album I can't fathom. Its a shame that we seem to have these issues every era. I can't fathom them - poor decision making from Kylie herself perhaps?

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ryanedwards View Post
    As much I hate to be critical of our girl, I found the charging, again, of the infinite disco stream repeat to be a poor decision (which somewhat back fired in any event) and then not even a lyric video for the 3rd single of a hit album I can't fathom. Its a shame that we seem to have these issues every era. I can't fathom them - poor decision making from Kylie herself perhaps?
    The infinite version of Real Groove is a lot more effective than a lyric video.

Did A lifetime to repair vid do much for the album?

Regular

She is the common denominator, it is frustrating x

A lifetime to repair lyric video is cute and nice for the fans :-)

A lifetime to repair lyric video is cute and nice for the fans :-)
    Totally agree! Better than a basic studio footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    I haven’t seen much reaction to this and for those of you wanting a new remix, I actually think this is better than RG and MAT themselves.

some nice parts, but sounds really off as well