Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    some nice parts, but sounds really off as well
    Especially off during the chorus...
    If I'm a tease and you're the one to please... I WANT MWAAAR!!

Music video with Dua Lipa and Kylie is what's need for RG

Real Groove is up to 11 on the rolling UK airplay chart and it was great to see it achieved 856 plays last week across 155 stations.

So it’s not just R2 playing it!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanedwards View Post
    As much I hate to be critical of our girl, I found the charging, again, of the infinite disco stream repeat to be a poor decision (which somewhat back fired in any event) and then not even a lyric video for the 3rd single of a hit album I can't fathom. Its a shame that we seem to have these issues every era. I can't fathom them - poor decision making from Kylie herself perhaps?
    I don't blame Kylie for that, I think BMG were thinking of the money.

Similarly all other chart CDs over the new year were reduced to 4.99, but BMG artists (Steps and Kylie specifically) are 6.99.

Regular

Other than BBC stations, 100 or so of those stations will gave played it just once last Sunday on the top 40 shows.

I dont believe BMG are saying no to a 3rd single lyric video from a number one album and even if they were, if it was something kylie wanted enough she would self fund as she has in the past. So, defo something strange going on.....

If in Doubt . .

Maybe Kylie just decide she’s having a month off. And that is that. And come February it will start up again.

Maybe she went to get married - I’ll just start a rumour 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by ryanedwards View Post
    I dont believe BMG are saying no to a 3rd single lyric video from a number one album and even if they were, if it was something kylie wanted enough she would self fund as she has in the past. So, defo something strange going on.....
    I prefer that she would self fund a actual video and not a lyrics video. You can find fan made lyrics video everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Maybe Kylie just decide she’s having a month off. And that is that. And come February it will start up again.

Maybe she went to get married - I’ll just start a rumour 😂😂😂
    Yeah, especially that she looked pregnant in her last performance.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post

Maybe she went to get married - I’ll just start a rumour ������
    Exactly...the lady hasn't seen her family in over a year...she is allowed some time off, even if fans here feel she should be promoting 24 hours a day.

She was everywhere around the time of the album release, and even did foreign promo, the lack of which was a major criticism of the 'Golden' campaign by many (even if it not doing so was for a valid reason!).

We are literally just coming out of the first week of January people...the year has only kicked off. With sales being as low as they are, the album can easily move back up the charts again when promo gets back up and running!