Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

  1. #1791
    Regular OnAForumLikeThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    923

    Default

    She’s listening! Green 7” available now for Real Groove including Studio 2054 remix 💃


    https://kylie.tmstor.es/cart/product...=75135&cur=GBP
    Last edited by OnAForumLikeThis; 12-01-2021 at 05:09 PM.

  2. #1792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    She’s listening! Green 7” available now for Real Groove including Studio 2054 remix 💃

    So glad I didn't buy any downloads the week it was released. Such a shame those first week streams won't hit the same time as these physicals.

    Hopefully they release another remix onto digital and streaming around the same time. 🙏

  3. #1793
    Regular OnAForumLikeThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanstan View Post
    So glad I didn't buy any downloads the week it was released. Such a shame those first week streams won't hit the same time as these physicals.

    Hopefully they release another remix onto digital and streaming around the same time. 🙏
    I wonder if she’ll be releasing something else on 30/04/2021 to tie in with this release - really hoping for that rumoured DISCO collab album

  4. #1794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    I wonder if she’ll be releasing something else on 30/04/2021 to tie in with this release - really hoping for that rumoured DISCO collab album
    Whoever posted about that album was joking!

  5. #1795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    I wonder if she’ll be releasing something else on 30/04/2021 to tie in with this release - really hoping for that rumoured DISCO collab album
    I think the collab album was someone hyping us up or wishful thinking. But then didn't we say that about a Dua feature at one point as well?!

  6. #1796
    Regular OnAForumLikeThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Oh I know it’s a complete rumour at this point but it would make sense for a small EP at least - with Dua and Jessie already confirmed, and potentially Robbie with Disco Symphony

  7. #1797
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    601

    Default

    April why so late for the vinyl release

  8. #1798
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ireland (for the moment!)
    Posts
    2,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ace View Post
    April why so late for the vinyl release
    Because there is a massive lead in time for vinyl production at the moment! Unless they had this planned to go before DISCO was even released (which they obviously couldn’t have), April is now the earliest they can have vinyls pressed by

  9. #1799
    Regular xsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield UK (EU)
    Posts
    5,109

    Default

    I accidentally bought two copies of the 7"
    We all got wanderlust in the darkest place
    So we're 'going with our heart'
    Yeah it's all the rage

    Oh we're just trying to find ourselves
    In the storms we chase

  10. #1800
    Regular othersides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    5,171

    Default

    Now if they wanted to add a CD Single I couldn’t be happier!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •