Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Well, for me the answer is quite simple: Kylie was always a renowned visual artist and her music videos were quite the event. Often, they made the songs legendary - making her an icon. Itís impossible to think of some of her songs without calling to mind the videos. Think: WDIHTD, PYIMP, Head, Slow, ATL, SA... And then youíve got CIM, OANLT, FF, DIA, CIMW, SMFF.

Without her videos, I doubt sheíd have become the fashion muse she is - and thatís in spite of her undeniable beauty.

I believe most/many of us love her videos almost as much as we love the music.

I have faith that there will be a music video for Real Groove.

In the meantime Dancing remains my favorite Single ever, since its release day 3 years ago today!

Regular

The way BMG have handled the release of Real Groove is certainly unusual, from the date that it was released as a single for New Music Friday to the date of the vinyl release, it will be almost 6 months!

Ooh, iím loving all the RG remixes.. Definitely better than what was commissioned for the other singles! Canít wait to blast it in the car.

Cheap cuts giving me Miss A thing vibes, laid back but fresh

Claus Neonors should remix Magic. I would imagine an orgasmic mix..

I hope they maintain this quality of remixes for the future singles!
    Last edited by ivanfever; 19-01-2021 at 05:32 PM.

Previously: ChristopherP BrotherInRhythm's Avatar

Do we have any idea who this Claus person is? The name only comes up in connection with this remix.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherInRhythm View Post
    Do we have any idea who this Claus person is? The name only comes up in connection with this remix.
    He is a Danish DJ and into Nu disco remixes! His remix is ACE!

Teaser snippets are available here for those that havenít hit midnight yet, just have to accept to change iTunes country store: https://music.apple.com/jp/album/rea...548797268?l=en

The Claus Neonors Remix sounds the most exciting from what Iíve heard so far!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by xtraterrestrial View Post
    The way BMG have handled the release of Real Groove is certainly unusual, from the date that it was released as a single for New Music Friday to the date of the vinyl release, it will be almost 6 months!
    Itís unlikely Real Groove will still be the current single when the vinyl comes out though, thatís just the earliest date they could get it produced by.