Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Having no official music video for the best song on the album and single 3 is shit..

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    She took it pretty serious on Infinite Disco
    She might not want to, but is sure gives that feel

And i really really do see the irony. i've been around for a few decades. The song is not 'so camp' only Kylie can deliver it that way. that would be disco down, your disco needs you, Les sex and a thousand other songs. Supernova doesn't fit that category imo
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by JimboGreen View Post
    Having no official music video for the best song on the album and single 3 is shit..
    +1!!
    Infinite DISCO versions is Not the official video, it is not in a list of official video on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by KM1997 View Post
    +1!!
    Infinite DISCO versions is Not the official video, it is not in a list of official video on YouTube
    We shoudl get over it now.

If the Infinite Disco version is the video I wish she would advertise same. Like could she not have said to Dermot this morning that video for Real Groove was from Infintie Disco, check out my you tube to see it. The promotion is all over the place now and I am somewhat disappointed. I also did not see the point of this morningís interview - for what reason was she on - Real Groove was a side bar at the end, why? This song has so much commercial appeal and it is being totally wasted

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova2020 View Post
    We shoudl get over it now.
    Don’t worry I’m not losing any sleep, the song gave us the best remixes we’ve had from a Kylie single for years!

I'm more than happy with the ID performance.

Even if she did a video for RG, most of you would only moan about the shade of lipstick or scream how awful the director is.

We already have a video for Real Groove, there isnít going to be another. Itís on her YouTube channel, nearly 2 million views and better than a few of the music videos we have had over the past 10 years, itís as official as itís gonna get. Accept it.

Think logically, itís run on radio 2 will be over soon so if it was gonna happen it would have been weeks ago, itís not gonna happen. This is just to tide us over for phase two.

I honestly believe we have 2 singles left (fingers crossed for Supernova and Miss a thing) and promo is to start again properly for these two from March onwards including a tour announcement for 2022, then again I could be completely wrong on all the above 😂

Letís stop dwelling on what should have been done, itís just gonna drive you crazy, letís think forward positively.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    I'm more than happy with the ID performance.

Even if she did a video for RG, most of you would only moan about the shade of lipstick or scream how awful the director is.

Well if they are not gonna put more effort in video than for SS and Magic then I'm happy with ID performance.

Quote Originally Posted by sunderlandladnew View Post
    We already have a video for Real Groove, there isnít going to be another. Itís on her YouTube channel, nearly 2 million views and better than a few of the music videos we have had over the past 10 years, itís as official as itís gonna get. Accept it.

Think logically, itís run on radio 2 will be over soon so if it was gonna happen it would have been weeks ago, itís not gonna happen. This is just to tide us over for phase two.

I honestly believe we have 2 singles left (fingers crossed for Supernova and Miss a thing) and promo is to start again properly for these two from March onwards including a tour announcement for 2022, then again I could be completely wrong on all the above 😂

Letís stop dwelling on what should have been done, itís just gonna drive you crazy, letís think forward positively.
    Yeah I get that but if there was going to be a lull in promotion and no video for a 3rd single why do it with Real Groove, it is a really groovy song (excuse the pun) with a very confident strut. It makes no sense and to me is a big wasted opportunity!