Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Pmicra1 View Post
    Yeah I get that but if there was going to be a lull in promotion and no video for a 3rd single why do it with Real Groove, it is a really groovy song (excuse the pun) with a very confident strut. It makes no sense and to me is a big wasted opportunity!
    Because they had to put something out. Itís really hard to plan promotion with constant lockdown changes. Maybe they had plans which just didnít happen due to restrictions. Kylie has had cancer, not getting younger and may be a high risk health wise. At least she is on radio to keep it going until things improve.

Quote Originally Posted by sunderlandladnew View Post
    Because they had to put something out. Itís really hard to plan promotion with constant lockdown changes. Maybe they had plans which just didnít happen due to restrictions. Kylie has had cancer, not getting younger and may be a high risk health wise. At least she is on radio to keep it going until things improve.
    I imagine, more than anything, she just needed a rest. And if she is in Australia, she probably wants some time with the family. I don't think having had cancer and recovered from it means you're at any higher risk from covid as the next person.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    I'm more than happy with the ID performance.

Even if she did a video for RG, most of you would only moan about the shade of lipstick or scream how awful the director is.
    So true.

I feel like at least the ID performance isn't hindering the single as it's almost a music video anyway.

A fully fledged video for the Claus Neonors Remix would be incredible though.
    Showgirl Homecoming Tour - Sunday 12 November 2006
    KylieX2008 - Sunday 14 December 2008
    Aphrodite Les Folies Tour - Wednesday 8 June 2011
    Kiss Me Once Tour - Friday 20 March 2015
    Golden Tour - Tuesday 6 March 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic Electric View Post
    So true.

I feel like at least the ID performance isn't hindering the single as it's almost a music video anyway.

A fully fledged video for the Claus Neonors Remix would be incredible though.
    But Kylie hasnít even said it is the video. Sell the song, it is getting more streams than any of her 3rd singles! It will probably overtake Magic and even Say Something so it deserves more attention

But Kylie hasn’t even said it is the video. Sell the song, it is getting more streams than any of her 3rd singles! It will probably overtake Magic and even Say Something so it deserves more attention
    Oh don't get me wrong, I want an official filmed video. I'm just saying at least the live performance isn't hindering the single.
    Showgirl Homecoming Tour - Sunday 12 November 2006
    KylieX2008 - Sunday 14 December 2008
    Aphrodite Les Folies Tour - Wednesday 8 June 2011
    Kiss Me Once Tour - Friday 20 March 2015
    Golden Tour - Tuesday 6 March 2019

But Kylie hasnít even said it is the video. Sell the song, it is getting more streams than any of her 3rd singles! It will probably overtake Magic and even Say Something so it deserves more attention
    Why do we need her to tell us ?

Itís on her YouTube channel and was used as promotional tool to promote the song as a single and the show.

Quote Originally Posted by limbo View Post
    Well if they are not gonna put more effort in video than for SS and Magic then I'm happy with ID performance.
    Do send me the link for the last video you directed.

Quote Originally Posted by sunderlandladnew View Post
    Why do we need her to tell us ?

Itís on her YouTube channel and was used as promotional tool to promote the song as a single and the show.
    Itís called marketing. She had a prime slot for a general audience this morning on the radio and basically ignored her current single. The ID video for Real Groove was posted on social media before the first stream of ID and way before Real Groove was half confirmed as third single. I donít think the Real Groove ID video has been mentioned on social media since! I know Iím being harsh but cmon sometimes Kylie should own things a little bit more! I absolutely love this album and this song hence my degree of disappointment lately. I will stop now as donít want to come across as a pain in the arse- just expressing how I feel and I think others do too!!

Itís called marketing. She had a prime slot for a general audience this morning on the radio and basically ignored her current single. The ID video for Real Groove was posted on social media before the first stream of ID and way before Real Groove was half confirmed as third single. I donít think the Real Groove ID video has been mentioned on social media since! I know Iím being harsh but cmon sometimes Kylie should own things a little bit more! I absolutely love this album and this song hence my degree of disappointment lately. I will stop now as donít want to come across as a pain in the arse- just expressing how I feel and I think others do too!!
    We donít need to be spoon fed everything though. The video was promoted and announced, what more is needed. You search kylie real groove and itís there, simple, she promoted its release on her social media, what else can she do and itís nearly on 2 million which is more than ďgoldenĒ which was a 3rd single.

Donít get me wrong, I would love a new music video but itís too late, itís radio run will be over soon. This isnít aimed at you at all but everyone keep asking for a video is just pointless and repetitive as itís just not going to happen, repeating it isnít going to change that.

As I discovered Kylie at her very prime getting the chance to see how strong her passion was with every project, how she loved to work on what she did, to deliver a very polished project, how amazing it was to see how the project developed, evolved, it's reach... I am still struggling to try to deal and accept with how things are right now and the type of artist Kylie is nowadays, she always was so hard working, she loved to create, to explore, she created fascinating things with William out of boredom, and ever since 2014 it's just living under this law of the minimal effort, it's more like "oh it's there... what else do you want?".It's Golden all over again, you got this fascinating and mesmerizing album, that will just not be taken to the next level, it won't be pushed forward, nor it will explode it's full potential.

So where is the video? I rise the question, was it really hard to plan ahead and do a video for the song while recording Infinite Disco? saying straight away "i am not doing anything right now" it's quite underwhelming and extremely disappointing, yeah well, you have this AMAZING record that was released just 2 months and a half ago, and that by the way EVERYONE loves, so you know... you could be doing something about it... maybe it's a wild and crazy thought, but you could be promoting this new single, maybe... just maybe, you could do a video for it, maybe you could get your label to just um... do their job? I mean I know it sounds deranged, but how about not letting die this amazing record everyone wants to hear about?

I mean, my mind is just one big puzzle right now about all of this, becase right now, people are not even required to actually be there, she could just record stuff wherever she is in the world, but once again she doesn't want to. There was a goal, which was to make the album go number one, BMG achieved their goal, they gave each other high fives and called it a day, Kylie achived a legendary record, she feels loved by everyone and called it a day, she doesn't want to do anything else.

Knowing what Kylie does, what she is capable of, it's just sad to see things like this, but oh well, as always:

It is what it is.