Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

This has gone off topic. Fans demanded a music video for the one and eventually Kylie released a cheap one. Quite why it had to be that way was bizarre and this pattern has repeated itself many times - so as was said early in this thread the common denominator here is Kylie herself

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post

via GIPHY

Why are we still talking about the pop star thing?
    Jlo made over $400 million... do you think she cares what peple think of her?

Her image is what keeps her relevant and gets her everything. in other words... It is Not all about image. It's her trojan horse

Glastonburry is the biggest gig and the most credible for the UK - agreed.
    She broke records with it. 3.2 million views. and over 100k live viewers.

3.2M is 4.8% of the UK

The superbowl only has 65000 live viewers but was watched by 103 million people (31.4% of the USA)

then... the Jlo/Shakira show was also watched on youtube... over 300 million times

Are we really disputing what is the bigger gig?

and can you please see this as something else than an attack on Kylie. cause these posts steer the people on here in the wrong direction and discussion and before we know it it's dumbed down to. Jlo Good, Kylie Bad
    You're morphing into The Voice with your desire to try and prove that Kylie isn't successful.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kissmeonce28 View Post
    You're morphing into The Voice with your desire to try and prove that Kylie isn't successful.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by kissmeonce28 View Post

Whaaat? hahaha

this board is going insane

I have been fucking praising the success of Magic, the album, the music, did frikkin remixes, extended and edited versions of songs and went through the trouble of doing a whole video for miss a thing

and people think I'm morphing into The Voice?

Everyone complaining about low budget videos. then someone is talking about.. what if Kylie never did low budget videos and people trashed that instantly because some other star was mentioned and the whole discussion became about that other star and how trash she is compared to our beloved Kylie.

that's the dumbed down version.

the hypocritcal version. If Kylie would release a video like 'the other' artist did for her last song (without the other artists mentioned, or even in exsistence) . With 8 different looks, different makeups and different hair and super smooth filmography? You all would frikkin cream your pants and would praise her for being a credible artist and maintaining her image to such high standards.

you all should be in politics!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    Got that perfect body but she ain’t got the moves. Let’s get back to that Real Groove, baby...

P.s. I wanna see Miss Summer pay homage to “Love don’t cost a thing” 20th, bring out those gold hoops 
    guuurl

got that covered already
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B_kSmt-J..._web_copy_link

But yes... Back to real groove

Last edited by mach2000; 25-01-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Jesus. The ability some of you have to miss the point is incredible.

Mach just wants Kylie to be as commited to Kylie as J Lo is to J Lo.

That's it, he doesn't want her to be like J Lo or release music like her. He just thinks the same commitment would benefit her commercially.

And I completely agree. 🤷*♂️

Regular

We get it thanks but Kylie is more committed to her music and the way she connects with her audience is so special. Nobody has the warmth, charisma and connection that Kylie has.

Kylieís work ethic and dedication over the last 35 years has been incredible. Her resilience and personal struggles alone outweigh anything JLo has done.

For those of you who think Kylie has not given 110% commitment to her career are totally crazy. Kylie has had to work harder than her peers exactly because she does not have massive success in America.

Commercially Kylie has sold more singles, albums and tour tickets than JLo so again this argument has no merit!!

Previously: ChristopherP BrotherInRhythm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stanstan View Post
    Jesus. The ability some of you have to miss the point is incredible.

Mach just wants Kylie to be as commited to Kylie as J Lo is to J Lo.

That's it, he doesn't want her to be like J Lo or release music like her. He just thinks the same commitment would benefit her commercially.

And I completely agree. 🤷*♂️
    Sorry to be blunt but this topic just shows most people here are unbelievably thick and unable to have any sort of discussion. Itís like stepping into a Trump cult club.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob10 View Post
    We get it thanks but Kylie is more committed to her music and the way she connects with her audience is so special. Nobody has the warmth, charisma and connection that Kylie has.

Kylieís work ethic and dedication over the last 35 years has been incredible. Her resilience and personal struggles alone outweigh anything JLo has done.

For those of you who think Kylie has not given 110% commitment to her career are totally crazy. Kylie has had to work harder than her peers exactly because she does not have massive success in America.

Commercially Kylie has sold more singles, albums and tour tickets than JLo so again this argument has no merit!!
    I completely agree on all of this - as Iíve said earlier thereís definitely potential for Kylie to improve her overall image (i.e consistency and how she can embody an era) which I think is accepted and has been repeated by many on here, but I donít think anyone can really undermine Kylieís commitment and determination for her career. If anything, I think Kylie is held back somewhat by BMG because they underestimate her ability to sell and are complacent by the goals they set and achieve for her.

And btw Iíd much prefer having Kylie taking her music seriously and focusing on just that over anything that J-Lo has to offer. I think we get the point Mach was trying to make, but I just didnít agree with most of it

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    Whaaat? hahaha

this board is going insane

I have been fucking praising the success of Magic, the album, the music, did frikkin remixes, extended and edited versions of songs and went through the trouble of doing a whole video for miss a thing

and people think I'm morphing into The Voice?

Everyone complaining about low budget videos. then someone is talking about.. what if Kylie never did low budget videos and people trashed that instantly because some other star was mentioned and the whole discussion became about that other star and how trash she is compared to our beloved Kylie.

that's the dumbed down version.

the hypocritcal version. If Kylie would release a video like 'the other' artist did for her last song (without the other artists mentioned, or even in exsistence) . With 8 different looks, different makeups and different hair and super smooth filmography? You all would frikkin cream your pants and would praise her for being a credible artist and maintaining her image to such high standards.

you all should be in politics!
    I was probably a bit harsh, apologies. It just seems sometimes that, whatever Kylie does, it's never good enough.
    It was really great to be united in our positivity when Disco was released. Its a shame it didn't last long.