Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Rob10 View Post
    We get it thanks but Kylie is more committed to her music and the way she connects with her audience is so special.
    Yeah, I feel special because there was no promo in my country since 2009.

Ivm observing the real groove's airplay everyday snd it seems that yestetday it was added to LOTS of radio stations in germany - 1 airplay on monday

It has also bern added on 64 stations in Russia and airplays growing day by day
    Saw it on russian's capital fm

+i see visible sales of Real groove on german itunes (yes, volume is a all, but this is just an indicator of interest

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KM1997 View Post
    Ivm observing the real groove's airplay everyday snd it seems that yestetday it was added to LOTS of radio stations in germany - 1 airplay on monday

It has also bern added on 64 stations in Russia and airplays growing day by day
    Saw it on russian's capital fm
    Wow! It really is a IMA all over again. Having more success globally than in UK and Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    Wow! It really is a IMA all over again. Having more success globally than in UK and Australia.
    160 plays isn't really success (yet). But Magic got more plays than Dancing (however less than Timebomb or even Flower)

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    I completely agree on all of this - as Iíve said earlier thereís definitely potential for Kylie to improve her overall image (i.e consistency and how she can embody an era) which I think is accepted and has been repeated by many on here, but I donít think anyone can really undermine Kylieís commitment and determination for her career. If anything, I think Kylie is held back somewhat by BMG because they underestimate her ability to sell and are complacent by the goals they set and achieve for her.

And btw Iíd much prefer having Kylie taking her music seriously and focusing on just that over anything that J-Lo has to offer. I think we get the point Mach was trying to make, but I just didnít agree with most of it
    That's why i always said, committed to her brand/image, being a Pop star. I never said , or meant to say that Kylie isn't committed to her career. I don't believe that. One of the reasons i'm still such a fan is because of her hard work. I tell everybody she's the hardest working pop star.

But i don't think many get the point i'm making, cause it can only be one way on this board, and that means you can never be satisfied... Which in the 20+ years on Sayhey is the biggest returning BS, together with 'it's just a' and 'she can't please everyone'

I don't think anyone here would complain if Kylie remained the Kylie she is, A hard working passionate performer
    and was still as commited to her image as a pop star. So you have a Kylie that is the Kylie we know, and a Kylie looking the part everytime she steps outside.

Because... you can be be and do both. and the whole point was just that.. If she was more commited to that part of her career she would at this stage be even bigger and most likely still be an International hard hitter.

Quote Originally Posted by kissmeonce28 View Post
    I was probably a bit harsh, apologies. It just seems sometimes that, whatever Kylie does, it's never good enough.
    It was really great to be united in our positivity when Disco was released. Its a shame it didn't last long.
    Thank you, but it's ok.
    everyone's just passionate and with that comes frustration.

It's still a very positive era.

glad we can move on

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SpenserN View Post
    160 plays isn't really success (yet). But Magic got more plays than Dancing (however less than Timebomb or even Flower)
    Flower?? :/

was working on an extended version of the Claus Neonors mix during the heated discussion

don't have time to clean it up cause it's done with crappy audio and cleaning it up takes a bit too much time at the moment, but here it is anyway