Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGreen View Post
    I still think Real Groove could go top 40 when the vinyl is released.
    I doubt it - the only impact would be from the vinyls and not all of those would have been sold in the UK (especially with the second batch focusing on Aus) and streaming and downloads would be significantly lower in April. This was a release for the fans / money, not the charts

Quote Originally Posted by JamesyViking View Post
    Let's hope the media treat her better while she is there.
    You never know if the media & press are nice she may stay longer & even more frequent.
    The last time Kylie attempted to do a MV in Australia they were like shit off a shovel picking & piking at her employing people then performing it live at the Arias it was discraseful.
    Fingers crossed!🤞🎤🎶💃🎶📀
    Kylieís allowed to travel for work so I doubt theyíll be any reason for bad press against her - but I guess all the media care about is a story so I donít blame Kylie for not wanting to risk it.

And anyway, any negativity towards Kylie would be hypocritical with Dua flying here, there and everywhere recently for pleasure with no media backlash

If 2 remix bundles, the vinyl, single and video were all released in the same week and she did a kick ass performance or 2, then who knows how high it might chart. That ship has well and truly sailed now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattstar View Post
    If 2 remix bundles, the vinyl, single and video were all released in the same week and she did a kick ass performance or 2, then who knows how high it might chart. That ship has well and truly sailed now though.
    Again... yet another great single pissed up the wall ...

Quote Originally Posted by Romova 2.0 View Post
    She should film an aphrodisiac music video for Miss A Thing in an Australian beach for a summer smash worldwide.
    Exactly

Her hottest ever

Previously: ChristopherP BrotherInRhythm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    I doubt it - the only impact would be from the vinyls and not all of those would have been sold in the UK (especially with the second batch focusing on Aus) and streaming and downloads would be significantly lower in April. This was a release for the fans / money, not the charts
    I agree, if Magic and Say Something didnít come anywhere close even though they were released during the week when streaming was massively boosted by the release of the album, then Real Groove doesnít stand a chance.

Kylie is in Australia with her team.

So surprised to read Real Groove has been taken off Radio 2's playlist ! I thought she was definitely gonna get that 5th and final week on the A-List like she always does...

Mind it they supported the song quite a lot before eventually adding it officially to their playlist. This could be the reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattstar View Post
    Agreed. The random release times are so off and they honestly build no momentum.

Should've had a music video go up with the 7" pre-order.

And the remix EP drop a couple of weeks later with a couple of live performances.
    Showgirl Homecoming Tour - Sunday 12 November 2006
    KylieX2008 - Sunday 14 December 2008
    Aphrodite Les Folies Tour - Wednesday 8 June 2011
    Kiss Me Once Tour - Friday 20 March 2015
    Golden Tour - Tuesday 6 March 2019

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jq371 View Post
    Again... yet another great single pissed up the wall ...
    Agreed, I mean wtf are they playing at?