Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    We don't get the tour over here anyway. Everytime she says she'll come to NZ and then never does.
    Did her last show really do so bad here?
    No - I believe she sold out 2 shows at the arena in Auckland the last time she was there. I think itís all about cost vs return and if they donít think she has had good enough success in NZ for that era/ project Then maybe thatís why she hasnít played there much? Is there much of a concert culture there? Genuine question btw- pandemic aside ofcourse- have you been to many concerts there and what is the atmosphere like?
    Last edited by stickortwist; 01-02-2021 at 07:02 PM.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by stickortwist View Post
    No - I believe she sold out 2 shows at the arena in Auckland the last time she was there. I think itís all about cost vs return and if they donít think she has had good enough success in NZ for that era/ project Then maybe thatís why she hasnít played there much? Is there much of a concert culture there? Genuine question btw- pandemic aside ofcourse- have you been to many concerts there and what is the atmosphere like?
    I think it relates more to cost of transporting the set over to literally the other side of the planet. Especially with a show like Kylieís with all those nuts and bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by stickortwist View Post
    I couldn't really say. I'm not in any of the big cities where the concerts go and most of the artists don't interest me so I'm not gonna make the trek.
    But a lot of them do come here, we got cher, I believe shania toured or was going to before covid. So it's not like we don't get popular names. And people certainly go out to them, there's music festivals all the time that have large crowds, and that's usually just with local acts that no one really knows so there's a demand for love music.

It's just Kylie who seems to always back out of it.
    The money is there. People are waiting for her to come. I don't think people would even care if it was a scaled down show and not a full production either if that'd help get some of the cost back.

I'm just wondering if something happened in NZ that we've never been told about and that's why she never comes back. (I mean, I don't blame her after her interviews with our TV presenters)

Quote Originally Posted by Pmicra1 View Post
    Iím just so disappointed that RG has been left to drift. Streaming is still decent but it should have got extra treatment. It is effortless but still a great song and that middle 8 just gets you in the right groove every time. Why BMG, why!!! They have not capitalised on the initial success of the album In my opinion!!
    Not my personal favorite but I think it was the song with the most potential of all the songs from Disco, don't know why it was mistreated so badly.

I just hope they don't do the same to MAT if there's a plan of releasing that song as single.

I still vote for Supernova next 😉

Quote Originally Posted by othersides View Post
    💃🏼🐮🔔💖🌟💥

Quote Originally Posted by othersides View Post
    Itís such a bop!

WDTDJG is my favourite on the album. I love her voice. And itís sooooooooooooo catchy!!!! It was also the first song that came on when I first listened to the album. I was walking across Victoria Park in London on my way to work: I flipped! Then TYLS shuffled on and that ďIím a better dancer with youuuuuuuuuu!Ē note set me up for the day. 🥰 🥰 🥰

It would be fantastic if "Supernova" was the next single choice.

Quote Originally Posted by estivencito View Post
    If you want to see THE most.. completely rediculous and idiotic thing to say... Look above ^
    ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by ruggaluva22 View Post
    It would be fantastic if "Supernova" was the next single choice.
    I'd have to say launching the next single with a BRIT awards performance would be incredible. Supernova would be perfect.
    Showgirl Homecoming Tour - Sunday 12 November 2006
    KylieX2008 - Sunday 14 December 2008
    Aphrodite Les Folies Tour - Wednesday 8 June 2011
    Kiss Me Once Tour - Friday 20 March 2015
    Golden Tour - Tuesday 6 March 2019