Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Describing RG as being a hit or a flop is like asking someone if Just Wanna Love You was a hit or not. It's just outside the scope.

Define hit.
    Everyone in here has their own idea of what a hit is. Either that or they keep re-adjusting their standards to make it fit.
    People going crazy because Magic got added to Kazakhstan’s top 300 for the 3rd week in a row, so now it must be a hit, or it “really has got legs”
    When dancing debuted at 38 I was told to just wait, it’s about to explode.... I’m still waiting ....
    she hasn’t had an actual hit single for many many albums. But again it depends who you ask and what allowances they’re willing to make to consider it a hit

At least Magic was the Second most played kylie's song on radio across all countries, after head. It is still top 3-4
    Real groove now beetween 7 to 10

Quote Originally Posted by jq371 View Post
    Define hit.
    Everyone in here has their own idea of what a hit is. Either that or they keep re-adjusting their standards to make it fit.
    People going crazy because Magic got added to Kazakhstan’s top 300 for the 3rd week in a row, so now it must be a hit, or it “really has got legs”
    When dancing debuted at 38 I was told to just wait, it’s about to explode.... I’m still waiting ....
    she hasn’t had an actual hit single for many many albums. But again it depends who you ask and what allowances they’re willing to make to consider it a hit
    Why mention Kazakhstan and not Belgium and France?
    I haven't seen anyone go crazy about a Kazakhstan chart... Or was it meant as some insult to Belgium and France?

What's the deal here?

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    I haven't seen anyone go crazy about a Kazakhstan chart... Or was it meant as some insult to Belgium and France?

What's the deal here?
    Just give up Mach. No need to waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post

What's the deal here?
    Not an insult to any country.. Just that people are labelling a song as a “hit” because it’s been added to radio in a market which won’t really translate to any sort of tangible impact.

Not to say that any exposure and appreciation in any country isn’t wonderful, but to say a song which bombed in her 2 major markets is a hit because it was added to radio in a more obscure market is just interesting to see how people redefine what a hit is.

I was really just agreeing with tropical wave on what he was saying is a hit or not. And I was saying that the term “hit” seems to be pretty fluid. Everyone has their own standard and definition of what classifies as a hit.
    Last edited by jq371; 06-02-2021 at 11:38 PM.

Real Groove (and Supernova!) used on The Voice France tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by 9481 View Post
    Real Groove (and Supernova!) used on The Voice France tonight.
    Omg how?? Supernova?? Ugh, tell us sis.

Quote Originally Posted by Romova 2.0 View Post
    Omg how?? Supernova?? Ugh, tell us sis.
    Just used in the background, but it was fabulous to hear them on primetime tv.

Quote Originally Posted by 9481 View Post
    Just give up Mach. No need to waste your time.
    Can you just add me to ignore please