Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

RG has just been sent to french radio. I think we are a little bit late But good to hear Kylie news on french radio. Watch next weeks for french radio charts

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SpenserN View Post
    Real Groove was sent to radio in Russia a month ago, but it's not a big hit. It's even less popular than Sexercize and Boombox.
    Was Boombox sent to Russian radio? Has it ever been officially released? Or it was the version from the remixed album?

Quote Originally Posted by the body k View Post
    RG has just been sent to french radio. I think we are a little bit late But good to hear Kylie news on french radio. Watch next weeks for french radio charts
    This era is very discreet in France...

News, please. Soon, please. Fanks.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by othersides View Post
    This era is very discreet in France...
    But Magic got quite a bit of airplay in France so I wouldn’t say as discreet as Golden was.

Regular

Boombox La Riot remix of course. I don't think it was the full release, but it got several thousands plays, much less than The One and other singles, but still more than Real Groove and Say Something (according to tophit, SS wasn't even released in Russia). If Putin really listens to Kylie he should've pushed her to #1, and make it obligatory to buy disco.
    Oh wow so she’s very well known and even popular in Russia?

Regular

Well, she is considered to be one of the biggest stars, but she isn't present here since 2012.
    Her last (positive) promo was when she performed on X Factor Ukraine in 2011. Then she was involved in a little scandal after performing at the oligarch's wedding in 2014 and this year after it was reported her songs are being (allegedly) played in the (allegedly) Putin's palace
    P.S.: I forgot that in your eyes was in a TV ad for juice a couple of years ago But her new music isn't well-known
    Oh wow! She seems very known in Russia.

The Americans here must find it hard to comprehend that she’s actually very well known in lots of places outside the Uk rather than just an underground dance artist in the gay scene.

Regular

Didn’t Mr.President lead single rumour and cancellation deal with the possible connection to Russian President Mr.Putin in 2014? Winter Olympic Games and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    Oh wow! She seems very known in Russia.

The Americans here must find it hard to comprehend that she’s actually very well known in lots of places outside the Uk rather than just an underground dance artist in the gay scene.
    I live here in the US and if Kylie was just an underground dance artist in the gay scene, the people I work with and am friends with wouldn’t know who she is. Anyone who followed pop culture in the early 00s or has followed it since knows who she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    But Magic got quite a bit of airplay in France so I wouldn’t say as discreet as Golden was.
    she is not Dua Lipa or Lady Gaga, but this era is less discreet than previous ones in France. She got airplay and music channels views