Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by 9481 View Post
    Not you figuring out in 2021 what marketing is.
    Well, maybe I could consult BMG if they have time between bragging how successful Kylie is on streaming platforms (so successful that she has the shortest chart run for a studio album since 1998)

Oh, letís not demonise Spenser! Thereís nothing offensive about his opinion. And actually, what heís articulating - a lack of engagement with the audience - is something that has been very vocally represented since the start of the campaign.

As fans, we felt these frustrations during previous eras (mainly Decon), but there wasnít the community then to share ideas with. Disco has felt particularly disjointed because of this global shit storm.

Reference entitlement... Well, we are entitled to both our pleasures and disappointments equally, but no, we arenít entitled to demand more than is on offer. Expect or want or crave more? Yes. Thatís just appetite.

Anyway, ref RG - surely itíll rechart next Fri once the vinyls are sent out? Thatís exciting! Love the song.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightA View Post
    Anyway, ref RG - surely itíll rechart next Fri once the vinyls are sent out? Thatís exciting! Love the song.
    Arenít the vinyls released in three weeks time on the 30th? If thatís still the case (which my order still says) then they will appear on the charts the week after on the 7th May.

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    Aren’t the vinyls released in three weeks time on the 30th? If that’s still the case (which my order still says) then they will appear on the charts the week after on the 7th May.
    Vinyls? Real Groove 7" you mean?

Hopefully she'll be back to round off the campaign by then.
    We all got wanderlust in the darkest place
    So we're 'going with our heart'
    Yeah it's all the rage

Oh we're just trying to find ourselves
    In the storms we chase

I believe that Real Groove has reached a new peak with almost 1000 plays on russian radio (both initial talk and original version are released). Magic still has more plays weekly, but it's a nice increase.

I don't remember if Real Groove was on Pop Right Now spotify playlist, but Studio 2054 mix is now the first track. 800k + likes for the playlist - it looks good

Quote Originally Posted by SpenserN View Post
    I don't remember if Real Groove was on Pop Right Now spotify playlist, but Studio 2054 mix is now the first track. 800k + likes for the playlist - it looks good
    it has been there as first track for more than 2 months (?) already.i keep checking back and pleasantly surprised to see it kept there in that playlist.. getting the streams it deserve haha

Quote Originally Posted by ivanfever View Post
    it has been there as first track for more than 2 months (?) already.i keep checking back and pleasantly surprised to see it kept there in that playlist.. getting the streams it deserve haha
    Oh okay, my spotify says it was added yesterday I never listen to those playlists so I missed this popularity

Regular

1 WEEK TO GO!

Can't wait to finally get my hands on the limited edition green 7" vinyl 😊

I've been thinking about this collab and I think the issue is it was trying to expose dua to kylies audience by having her feature, rather than kylie exposed to duas audience by having kylie feature.

I think I'd they'd just slapped kylie on a dua song it would have gone much better. Dua doesn't really fit kylies style but kylie can be very versatile.