Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

I believe that Real Groove has reached a new peak with almost 1000 plays on russian radio (both initial talk and original version are released). Magic still has more plays weekly, but it's a nice increase.

I don't remember if Real Groove was on Pop Right Now spotify playlist, but Studio 2054 mix is now the first track. 800k + likes for the playlist - it looks good

Quote Originally Posted by SpenserN View Post
    I don't remember if Real Groove was on Pop Right Now spotify playlist, but Studio 2054 mix is now the first track. 800k + likes for the playlist - it looks good
    it has been there as first track for more than 2 months (?) already.i keep checking back and pleasantly surprised to see it kept there in that playlist.. getting the streams it deserve haha

Quote Originally Posted by ivanfever View Post
    it has been there as first track for more than 2 months (?) already.i keep checking back and pleasantly surprised to see it kept there in that playlist.. getting the streams it deserve haha
    Oh okay, my spotify says it was added yesterday I never listen to those playlists so I missed this popularity

Regular

1 WEEK TO GO!

Can't wait to finally get my hands on the limited edition green 7" vinyl 😊

I've been thinking about this collab and I think the issue is it was trying to expose dua to kylies audience by having her feature, rather than kylie exposed to duas audience by having kylie feature.

I think I'd they'd just slapped kylie on a dua song it would have gone much better. Dua doesn't really fit kylies style but kylie can be very versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    I've been thinking about this collab and I think the issue is it was trying to expose dua to kylies audience by having her feature, rather than kylie exposed to duas audience by having kylie feature.

I think I'd they'd just slapped kylie on a dua song it would have gone much better. Dua doesn't really fit kylies style but kylie can be very versatile.
    This actually isnít a bad thought tbf - although itís not like Dua necessarily needs that exposure. But even so, thereís no reason as to why the Real Groove remix couldnít have helped both Dua and Kylie if this was properly promoted with a better edit which properly featured Dua (like the Initial Talk remix), with a strategic release and music video.

But I donít really know what was expected when the RG remix was officially announced a day after it was already available on streaming platforms, and neither promoted or performed it anywhere after. Such a shame this opportunity (with the third most listened to artist in the world, no less) was wasted as this would have been her best shot at getting a ďhitĒ again imo

But hey, a Top 100 position and ten million streams for a remix of a third single from Kylie with near to no promotion is not bad at all compared to her past efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post

Could be true. I certainly have only just begun to learn and love duaís music. Before this I never even knew who she was. It definitely exposed me to her music... so probably did with others too

The remix was nothing more than Kylie giving in to fan demands tbh. It's a little frustrating that the campaign hit pause with it still as the current single because I'd personally like to forget it happened.

^ luckily.. other fans like me don't feel the same! 😉