Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

  1. #2701

    Default

    BUY AND STREAM REAL GROOVE!!!.

    I wonder why some pages like Kylie Minogue Central, Shineonandon, Kylie Brasil and Silvanemesis don't take the lead and start the campaings related to Kylie on Twitter.

    I'm downloaded a VPN right now, I remember the release week I had the VPN and my computer paying DISCO on FOUR different platforms lmao.

  2. #2702
    Regular OnAForumLikeThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cacalaca View Post
    Why low volume?
    Sorry should have been clearer - can be played at any volume, just not on mute otherwise Spotify won’t count it as being played! Same with if the playlist is constantly looped

  3. #2703
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles (but from Dublin)
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cf80 View Post
    Managing expectations? Here on SayHey? Hahahahahahahahahaaaa

    Naturally the song is going to drop as the week goes on, as sales are front loaded. This will naturally fuel the ‘Grrrr, BMG messed up, can’t believe they would do this, I know better, yadda yadda….’ posts.

    Does the song deserve more? Perhaps…although it was never going to fare any different, even if it had a video.
    Ha - true! Managing expectations on SayHey just gets one branded a pessimist/hater/not a true fan/whatever the latest insult is. And then when people get their hopes up and it doesn't come true, the amount of blood-letting and clothes-rending and crest-falling is quite something to behold...
    The Visitors are your friends.

  4. #2704
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ireland (for the moment!)
    Posts
    2,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfkavanagh View Post
    Ha - true! Managing expectations on SayHey just gets one branded a pessimist/hater/not a true fan/whatever the latest insult is. And then when people get their hopes up and it doesn't come true, the amount of blood-letting and clothes-rending and crest-falling is quite something to behold...
    I’ll make sure I have the popcorn and drinks ready for Friday when it all kicks off lol.

    I wonder whether the Dua fans will get on board with streaming this? That would be its best chance for remaining Top 40. There’s enough of her on the Initial Talk remix for them to be interested

  5. #2705
    Previously: ChristopherP BrotherInRhythm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Poznań, Poland
    Posts
    5,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cf80 View Post
    Managing expectations? Here on SayHey? Hahahahahahahahahaaaa

    Naturally the song is going to drop as the week goes on, as sales are front loaded. This will naturally fuel the ‘Grrrr, BMG messed up, can’t believe they would do this, I know better, yadda yadda….’ posts.

    Does the song deserve more? Perhaps…although it was never going to fare any different, even if it had a video.
    Oh, I remember how back in January some people had these theories that the April 30th release date for the vinyl indicated some major yet unannounced plan to tie in with the date while it was painfully clear it was simply the earliest time by which the vinyls could be manufactured (and as we see even that couldn’t be met eventually).

    People need to take it for what it is - a nice piece of memorabilia for the collectors. If, by accident, it scraps the charts - great, if not - no big deal, it’s not designed to do that.

  6. #2706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cf80 View Post
    Managing expectations? Here on SayHey? Hahahahahahahahahaaaa

    Naturally the song is going to drop as the week goes on, as sales are front loaded. This will naturally fuel the ‘Grrrr, BMG messed up, can’t believe they would do this, I know better, yadda yadda….’ posts.

    Does the song deserve more? Perhaps…although it was never going to fare any different, even if it had a video.
    didn't we all expect this tho? I hope it stays top 75 tho

    The song hasn't gotten any promo besides that horrible performance on GN (which i still believe did more harm than good)
    But yea, if Dua couldn't even up those streaming numbers than the song didn't have much of a chance

    A video tho... i still believe it's just to keep her relevant and contemporary. Keep that legacy alive and these would help eventually with streaming numbers. If people think you're cool the chance they're gonna stream your music is much more likely

    + it would also help with her touring career. She really should never 'save' on videos. If i had all that cash i would invest in those things;



  7. #2707
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    England
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cf80 View Post
    I’ll make sure I have the popcorn and drinks ready for Friday when it all kicks off lol.

    I wonder whether the Dua fans will get on board with streaming this? That would be its best chance for remaining Top 40. There’s enough of her on the Initial Talk remix for them to be interested
    Its not really as 'cool' as duas stuff so the probs just stream her main stuff

  8. #2708

    Default

    So Spotify changed their platform a bit and you can see now the artists biggest streaming Cities/Countries

    For Kylie at the moment it's Mexico City - followed by London than Sydney, Melbourne and Santiago



  9. #2709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    didn't we all expect this tho? I hope it stays top 75 tho

    The song hasn't gotten any promo besides that horrible performance on GN (which i still believe did more harm than good)
    But yea, if Dua couldn't even up those streaming numbers than the song didn't have much of a chance

    A video tho... i still believe it's just to keep her relevant and contemporary. Keep that legacy alive and these would help eventually with streaming numbers. If people think you're cool the chance they're gonna stream your music is much more likely

    + it would also help with her touring career. She really should never 'save' on videos. If i had all that cash i would invest in those things;
    Yes! “Pain is fleeting. Video is forever.”

  10. #2710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cf80 View Post
    I’ll make sure I have the popcorn and drinks ready for Friday when it all kicks off lol.

    I wonder whether the Dua fans will get on board with streaming this? That would be its best chance for remaining Top 40. There’s enough of her on the Initial Talk remix for them to be interested
    Oh the superiority complex jumped right out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •