Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

We all knew the real groove campaign was over before it began. Why are people still arguing and expecting something from this song?

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    We all knew the real groove campaign was over before it began. Why are people still arguing and expecting something from this song?
    This
    If I'm a tease and you're the one to please... I WANT MWAAAR!!

As fans, we can either choose to do something, or sit and complain about things that we can’t change.
    I choose to download two versions of the song from different retailers and plan to stream it to death this week. It won’t amount to much, but at least I know I’ve done my bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sing sing View Post
    As fans, we can either choose to do something, or sit and complain about things that we can’t change.
    I choose to download two versions of the song from different retailers and plan to stream it to death this week. It won’t amount to much, but at least I know I’ve done my bit.
    I see what you did there haha

Well played

Regular

Real Groove’s #53 in today’s midweeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    Real Groove’s #53 in today’s midweeks.
    This shows how sayhey is streaming, like crazy 😂. Apart from few people 80% of the forum doesn’t care for streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKO View Post
    This shows how sayhey is streaming, like crazy 😂. Apart from few people 80% of the forum doesn’t care for streaming.
    Some "fans" are good to moan over here. They didn't do anything for Kylie's achievements, but if she 'fails' they are the first words over here, comparing her with young artists numbers and some American veteran artists.
    乁( •_• )ㄏ

I don’t care about the Charts anymore. Of course it will be cool if she reaches high but i enjoy the music 🎶. The her output the last year where awesome.

Regular

I'm predicting it will be #82 - #85 in the Official Charts on Friday, if streaming is better for the second half of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by dek View Post
    I don’t care about the Charts anymore. Of course it will be cool if she reaches high but i enjoy the music 🎶. The her output the last year where awesome.
    And that's great. The most important thing is enjoy her music, because she stills making it for us.
    And it's so sad that some fans doesn't enjoy the music and just come here to moaning.