Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Previously: ChristopherP BrotherInRhythm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MARKO View Post
    This shows how sayhey is streaming, like crazy 😂. Apart from few people 80% of the forum doesn’t care for streaming.
    There’s like 50 people who post here on a regular basis and are from the UK. They could be streaming this 24/7 and it wouldn’t really make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKO View Post
    This shows how sayhey is streaming, like crazy . Apart from few people 80% of the forum doesn’t care for streaming.
    even if there were a 1000 UK fans on Say Hey streaming the song 100 times a day each It still wouldn't make any difference
    But there aren't so if there's 100 they have to stream the song about 10.000 each for the single to have a shot at the top 50

Some perspective wouldn't hurt this forum every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by xtraterrestrial View Post
    I'm predicting it will be #82 - #85 in the Official Charts on Friday, if streaming is better for the second half of the week.
    I hope it stays top 100... Or maybe it's better if it didn't. A #95 chart position is worse then no mention of it charting at all haha

I hope they saw the demand for physicals and also the time it takes to get it all ready, so for the next singles and Disco 2 it will all align better
    Maybe that's why they're waiting for the re-launch?

Previously: ChristopherP BrotherInRhythm's Avatar

I think they have a very good understanding of how many physical copies of a single they can shift after the last few releases. Currently there’s approx. 30 copies of Say Something and Magic available on Discogs and a load on eBay as well, so I think pressing more than they currently do would be pointless.

Thank god my real groove vinyl has been dispatched finally

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherInRhythm View Post
    I think they have a very good understanding of how many physical copies of a single they can shift after the last few releases. Currently there’s approx. 30 copies of Say Something and Magic available on Discogs and a load on eBay as well, so I think pressing more than they currently do would be pointless.
    sure, but maybe they can now be released at the same time as the single is send to radio... or a month after, which would be better.
    Real Groove sold out in no time tho. Have a regular version and a special edition like a picture disc or 12" and she can still get those top 40 singles?

Sure, it will be for 1 week only, but hey.. ity's good on her resume

I got my dispatch email too.

It takes them 5 to 6month to make a vinyl?

Has anybody OUTSIDE UK recived the mail?

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherInRhythm View Post
    There’s like 50 people who post here on a regular basis and are from the UK. They could be streaming this 24/7 and it wouldn’t really make any difference.
    Sad but true