Page 280 of 284 FirstFirst ... 180230270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284 LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2831

Thread: Real Groove [3rd Single] [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by dauphinn View Post
    Could be interesting to hear Dua's vocals in the original version of RG. Someone?
    No not really

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Conman View Post
    I think RG is a fantastic track. So disappointing that we didn’t get a video. Aside from Say Something I’m so disappointed with how Kylie inc has treated this release, I think they have done some serious damage.
    Agreed. Really shocking how it has been treated and how the project was just dropped. Frustrating grrrr

Say Hey Member

Missed listening to music recently, however, just dived back to the official remix EP today and the fabulous Matias Segnini remix which samples Daft Punk "Around The World," and RG never fails to hook me. I adored everything about this release; the styling, the artwork, the colours, the track itself, the official remix pack, and of course the Initial Talk retro throw back.

Last edited by Wayne; 12-08-2021 at 12:28 PM.

The remixes are way too girlie.

I still would have loved a Real funky hat Bass R&B ish version

Just looked at Kylies Discography on Wiki.

Did Real Groove (Dua mix) really go #8 in NZ?

Just got recommended this on Youtube today - an official extended mix of the Claus Neonors remix of Real Groove. It’s not extended by much but I prefer the build up on this version. Wonder if this was considered to be put on the GLE?

Also Billboard listed the RG Studio 2054 Initial Talk remix as on of the best dance songs of 2021 yesterday, saying:

Last year, Australian pop icon Kylie Minogue teamed up with Dua Lipa for a new version of “Real Groove,” from Minogue’s 2020 album Disco. Then in March, Japanese producer Initial Talk remixed this collaboration, turning it into a true duet. Their previously layered vocals were separated, which allowed the women to play off each other in the ’80s-centric edit. Initial Talk also backed this dream team with retro synth-pop reminiscent of Minogue’s early days and completely in line with Lipa’s Future Nostalgia aesthetic. The irresistible remix felt familiar, yet fresh, while reiterating Queen Kylie’s staying power on the dance floor.
    (https://www.billboard.com/lists/best...al-talk-remix/)

Quote Originally Posted by dauphinn View Post
    Could be interesting to hear Dua's vocals in the original version of RG. Someone?
    No thanks. The gays don't have much time for Dua.

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Squeal View Post
    No thanks. The gays don't have much time for Dua.
    Ravi?

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    Just got recommended this on Youtube today - an official extended mix of the Claus Neonors remix of Real Groove. It’s not extended by much but I prefer the build up on this version. Wonder if this was considered to be put on the GLE?

Also Billboard listed the RG Studio 2054 Initial Talk remix as on of the best dance songs of 2021 yesterday, saying:

Last year, Australian pop icon Kylie Minogue teamed up with Dua Lipa for a new version of “Real Groove,” from Minogue’s 2020 album Disco. Then in March, Japanese producer Initial Talk remixed this collaboration, turning it into a true duet. Their previously layered vocals were separated, which allowed the women to play off each other in the ’80s-centric edit. Initial Talk also backed this dream team with retro synth-pop reminiscent of Minogue’s early days and completely in line with Lipa’s Future Nostalgia aesthetic. The irresistible remix felt familiar, yet fresh, while reiterating Queen Kylie’s staying power on the dance floor.
    (https://www.billboard.com/lists/best...al-talk-remix/)
    Thanks for the link of that extended. Dunno why they’ve been so adamant on only releasing short mixes this era… I’ve missed these longer mixes.. we need more

Have you guys seen this? Best Real Groove cover. They are fantastic:

https://youtu.be/F0ZrU58jkN8