Thread: Townsend - Disco orders to Australia - Royal Mail arrived?

Regular

Default Townsend - Disco orders to Australia - Royal Mail arrived?

Hi Aussie fans,

Can I ask has anyone received their orders from Townsend using Royal mail.. international tracked or international signed?

I have 5 orders that left the UK from 10 November and nothing has arrived, nothing to say they have even hit Australia.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
    Justin

the one

Hey there Justin, I have had 2 of 4 orders arrive... still waiting on 2 more...itís been very strange this time.. for example the most recent order I placed arrived first yet my first order placed hasnít arrived yet. 2 of these orders show that they left the UK more then 10 days ago however havenít arrived yet!

Canít make sense of it all however know the mailing system worldwide has been all over the place at times.

My bundle arrived pretty quickly as it was tracked with DHL (bloody expensive). My marble vinyl arrived a few days after that (regular untracked). Iím still awaiting the signed CD and signed vinyl though... I have an outstanding Chalkyís order too (before they made the signed print UK only)...

So there is lots still to make it here...

Regular

Thanks guys!

Yes my blue marble was UPS and arrived rather quickly. My Say Something was DHL and quickly also, but my royal mail... nothing. Nothing hit Australia according to.my Australia Post app and most say they have left the UK according to Royal Mail tracking...or waiting to leave but the last status was 14 November