Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 'Disco' - Glow In The Dark [Amazon Black Friday Discussion]

Quote Originally Posted by PD2K View Post
    Available again on Amazon UK for 26.99 - be quick if you missed out before (also great that it will prevent all the people trying to sell it for 50+ on eBay) https://www.amazon.co.uk/DISCO-Delux...s%2C195&sr=1-1
    Hopefully those who missed out get it this time. Should add a few more sales to this week's total too.

Previously: ChristopherP BrotherInRhythm's Avatar

Seems like there is plenty available as well - I tried adding 100 copies to my basket and that was possible to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherInRhythm View Post
    Seems like there is plenty available as well - I tried adding 100 copies to my basket and that was possible to do.
    550 left, so plenty but still once the eBay sellers see them they'll be gone in seconds.

I don't wanna be a spoil sport but . . . does anybody's glow-in-the-dark-vinyl have problems actually glowing in the dark?
    Beause mine kinda just remains white, even when I take it into the darkest room in the house. I've even thought about ordering another one to see if there's a difference. On the nicer side of things, the sound quality is amazing and I'm way happy to have the bonus tracks on vinyl.

Quote Originally Posted by PD2K View Post
    Available again on Amazon UK for 26.99 - be quick if you missed out before (also great that it will prevent all the people trying to sell it for 50+ on eBay) https://www.amazon.co.uk/DISCO-Delux...s%2C195&sr=1-1
    Someone needs to tell Polar Boy. He really, really wants this.

Quote Originally Posted by ditamistress View Post
    I don't wanna be a spoil sport but . . . does anybody's glow-in-the-dark-vinyl have problems actually glowing in the dark?
    Beause mine kinda just remains white, even when I take it into the darkest room in the house. I've even thought about ordering another one to see if there's a difference. On the nicer side of things, the sound quality is amazing and I'm way happy to have the bonus tracks on vinyl.
    For it glow bright, you need to place it under bright light for a while, then turn off the lights.

I'm tempted to buy another couple of copies to sell on to fans at cost price in case they miss out on these.

Regular

518 left in stock

Quote Originally Posted by pkhauntus View Post
    For it glow bright, you need to place it under bright light for a while, then turn off the lights.
    Oh cool, thank you! I'll try that ASAP!

Luv The Drums Pal

Amazon are such liars, since when was this priced at 79.99 as they’re stating it’s now a 66% saving. It was never 79.99 between being available for sale the first time and now!