Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the story with Kiss Me Once?

Quote Originally Posted by othersides View Post
    IWGC would surely have done better with a better Video. The song, the Mixes, the artwork, the physical releases and the Promo appearances were all great IMO.
    I loved everything about that single to be honest. Except the story that she kept repeating in every interview haha.
    And the lyric video is pretty fabulous!

The video had a great concept, quite different for Kylie, but the execution was not there. And the dancers scandal overshadowed absolutely everything anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 9481 View Post
    I loved everything about that single to be honest. Except the story that she kept repeating in every interview haha.
    And the lyric video is pretty fabulous!

The video had a great concept, quite different for Kylie, but the execution was not there. And the dancers scandal overshadowed absolutely everything anyway.
    It just feels so uninspired, nothing new, doesn’t progress. And it’s just copied off of his work with Daft Punk and this song he made for Beyoncé (that was 7 years old at that time) Pharrell was so cheap and careless.

Last edited by Sleepwalker; 24-02-2021 at 09:45 PM.

Which is probably why I love IWGC. Green Light >>>

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    What a ghastly record. I think I might have to take back my comments about Cancel being one of his weaker efforts. This is shocking. A disgrace. A pounding dissonance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Wave View Post
    What a ghastly record. I think I might have to take back my comments about Cancel being one of his weaker efforts. This is shocking. A disgrace. A pounding dissonance.
    It's not that bad. It's very beyonce and on her brand. But I'd you don't like it that's okay haha. I couldn't take listen more than a min and a half and I used to be a big beyonce fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    It's not that bad. It's very beyonce and on her brand. But I'd you don't like it that's okay haha. I couldn't take listen more than a min and a half and I used to be a big beyonce fan.
    Don't get me started on Beyonce's brand lol

For You, For Me - NYC 10/12/09
    Aphrodite Live - Fairfax 04/30/11

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDiamond4U View Post
    Don't get me started on Beyonce's brand lol
    In what way? Haha. It's changed so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Sorry was in a bad mood last night. This type of "music" is everything I hate!

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Wave View Post
    Sorry was in a bad mood last night. This type of "music" is everything I hate!
    Fair enough!

Cheers. R and B is something I dread Kylie doing seriously. She's dipped her toe in the water a few times and when she does it doesn't go well. The mega fail of All I See being the obvious example. But Beyonce is a different artist. That music is her thing and she's done amazingly from it. But it's not for Kylie in my view.