Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748

Thread: What's the story with Kiss Me Once?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    I would of only just left the awful Speakerphone and Nudity of. Those 2 could have been replaced with the Mylo tracks or Lose Control/Sexual Gold.
    No thanks

Lose controls is absoute blisssss

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Both great songs but Spell of Desire is one of my favourites from the whole X era, such a shame it was wasted. So glad Mylo was pissed off enough to just leak them rather than leave them in the vaults.

I loved X as a whole, but still feel it was a wasted opportunity. Every man and his dog wanted in on that comeback album and she could have taken her pick of the crop, but we ended up with a bit of a mess. It could have been a career highlight.
    It could have been, but I think sadly a lot of that was done to her. She was incredibly unfocused (understandably so) and the album has an air of a "scattergun" strategy. It feels like it comes from a place of "I need to get an album made and released" than anything more spontaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Lose controls is absoute blisssss
    Imagine Kylie's vocals and this:

Such a missed opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    haha, if it's your opinion than most likely the majority of the board is on my side on this
    I've never been in the majority with anything. Why start now haha. I'm quirky, that shows in real life too. I kinda just refuse to be normal lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Mattstar View Post
    Imagine Kylie's vocals and this:

Such a missed opportunity.
    This version would have been ok now but it does strip it from everything that made Lose Control so great. Back in 2007 Lose Control the way it was was absolute perfection. Dated now, sure... but it was a song i think if gaga would have gotten her hands on it she would have recorded it and released it as first single.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    This version would have been ok now but it does strip it from everything that made Lose Control so great. Back in 2007 Lose Control the way it was was absolute perfection. Dated now, sure... but it was a song i think if gaga would have gotten her hands on it she would have recorded it and released it as first single.
    Def should of made the album in place of Speakerphone which was rubbish. Same as Nudity.

The rest of the X songs are perfect.