Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Deconstruction Records

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    Omg Sunday morning cardilac is an acoustic track to. Same as those light years unreleased we keep hearing about.
    I believe they were all recorded between Intimate & Live and Light Years, with some of them (Cover me with kisses, Ocean blue, Good life, Paper dolls) being released as B-sides, others, like Butterfly, Bittersweet goodbye and So now goodbye were reworked and included on the album. And some remain unreleased and unheard (Sunday morning cadillac, Are you the one?, Now that I've found you, Same place, same time, Can you forgive me?, Love song, Sleep on it, Back to life), however they certainly were recorded and are registered. They are reported not to be very good, though.

Steve for example gave Back to life to Victoria Beckham and it's not very good, sorry to say it

Last edited by L.A.M.B; 10-12-2020 at 12:23 AM.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.M.B View Post
    I believe they were all recorded between Intimate & Live and Light Years, with some of them (Cover me with kisses, Ocean blue, Good life, Paper dolls) being released as B-sides, others, like Butterfly, Bittersweet goodbye and So now goodbye were reworked and included on the album. And some remain unreleased and unheard (Sunday morning cadillac, Are you the one?, Now that I've found you, Same place, same time, Can you forgive me?, Love song, Sleep on it, Back to life), however they certainly were recorded and are registered. They are reported not to be very good, though.

Steve for example gave Back to life to Victoria Beckham and it's not very good, sorry to say it

I donít think Iím dying to hear those pre Light Years demos anymore lol

Unless itís something like Good Life, Harmony or Feels So Good

Interresting . I didn't know that this Beckham chic recorded it. Thanks

You can almost hear Kylie in it, however the production was dated and kinda cheap even at the time.

When did she record this?

Around 2000.

Not that Iím keen but that wouldnít have sounded too out of place on Light Years alongside So Now Goodbye and Koocachoo tbf

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    Not that Iím keen but that wouldnít have sounded too out of place on Light Years alongside So Now Goodbye and Koocachoo tbf
    I think Kylie could have made that work. But no, it doesnít scream classic. Itís better than Rendezvous at Sunset though.

I Love When i lost you
    I hope it will leak one day

Or my fave: attention seeker

Could you image if there were 3 more DeCon albums if Kylie was allowed to fulfill the original contract terms?