Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (help) Body Language outtakes

Question (help) Body Language outtakes

Hello everyone! I just ran into this on e-bay, does anyone know where to find these outtakes?
    There are actually a few of these bootleg magazines online

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274519713600?ul_noapp=true

>> FIRE FIRE FIRE <<

Quote Originally Posted by wanderjunior View Post
    Hello everyone! I just ran into this on e-bay, does anyone know where to find these outtakes?
    There are actually a few of these bootleg magazines online

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274519713600?ul_noapp=true
    you can't, those are availlable only in print version, some started floating on ebay, none of those pictures appeared on the web as a digital version.

Regular

They're fabulous outtakes, shame they weren't included in the Fashion book.

I can't believe no fan has scanned them. I would instantly for others on here.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGreen View Post
    I can't believe no fan has scanned them. I would instantly for others on here.

the problem with kylie's fans is they do not like to share stuff..... they will show you what they have (photos, videos) but god forbid if they shared with you... NO, it makes them feel special!
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/83cc04525255309

Regular

I remember chatting with somebody about this like 5 years ago. We agreed that I'll receive 3 out of the 4 existing booklets scanned. I ended up receiving one of them. Though I was asked not to share it, that lock request may have been lifted, maybe? (not that I can find them now, probably on an old hard drive) Anyway I have a scan of the version where she's on the boad and ends with the bike scene. I think a few seconds of video of that was in one BTS of her DVDs. There's one thing about these pictures. These are raw photo outtakes without any edit. Some of them are clearly not meant to be published, like where the photographer's shadow is cast on Kylie and so on. When I find them I'll try to get in contact with the user if I can share the scans and maybe get the rest. Though I'd love to own all of these booklets, the price these sell for are outrageous. (scan quality is average by today's standards)

Impossible Prince Silence is golden's Avatar

I've got this particular mag that's listed on ebay.
    i paid 70... because i thought there would be a few decent size pics for me to create alternate artwork for my back up CDs of remixes.
    The picture/print quality is truly appalling, and i wish i wouldn't have spent as much as i did.
    I haven't share them because the quality is so bad. Honestly, the quality of the pics on that ebay listing is the same size and quality i managed to obtain by doing the best scans I could do of the pages.
    I'm hoping one day these will leak in HQ.
    I know of a story of how this shoot leaked... but it could just be a load of make believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence is golden View Post
    I've got this particular mag that's listed on ebay.
    i paid 70... because i thought there would be a few decent size pics for me to create alternate artwork for my back up CDs of remixes.
    The picture/print quality is truly appalling, and i wish i wouldn't have spent as much as i did.
    I haven't share them because the quality is so bad. Honestly, the quality of the pics on that ebay listing is the same size and quality i managed to obtain by doing the best scans I could do of the pages.
    I'm hoping one day these will leak in HQ.
    I know of a story of how this shoot leaked... but it could just be a load of make believe.

here we go again... "I know of a story of how this shoot leaked..... BUT I won't tell YOU.............."

Impossible Prince Silence is golden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KOKO View Post
    here we go again... "I know of a story of how this shoot leaked..... BUT I won't tell YOU.............."
    Alright, So as far as i know, one of the stylists (appeared in the Timebomb video) was seeing Mert Alas, and 'obtained' the images from his computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence is golden View Post
    Alright, So as far as i know, one of the stylists (appeared in the Timebomb video) was seeing Mert Alas, and 'obtained' the images from his computer.

his name starts with C... and he drops kylie's records in the video?