Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is going on with What Do I Have to Do?

Default What is going on with What Do I Have to Do?

Why have they replaced the album version with the 7" mix on Spotify and YouTube? Very annoying! The album version of Shocked is still available, so why change WDIHTD?

It’s been like this for months. In Australia, it has always been the single version on the album, and the album mix replaces the Behind The Sheets Remix on GRH1 (the actual Behind The Sheets mix can be found on Kylie’s Remixes Vol 2).

Regular

This is the perfect example of why people shouldn't fully shift to streaming-only!

Tracks can change at the drop of the hat and no longer be available to listen to. If you have the CD, you always have the track. Streaming is phenomenal and the sheer breadth of material available is amazing, but this is its major flaw IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by cf80 View Post
    This is the perfect example of why people shouldn't fully shift to streaming-only!

Tracks can change at the drop of the hat and no longer be available to listen to. If you have the CD, you always have the track. Streaming is phenomenal and the sheer breadth of material available is amazing, but this is its major flaw IMO.
    This is why I do both, buy the CDs or downloads and stream. I have a soundtrack to my life playlist on Spotify consisting of all my favourite songs from when I was born to now. I've lost count of how many times songs have been removed and unable to play them, so frustrating.

I was just thinking this had something to do with the correction of WDIHTD on Step Back In Time, and in the process thought the 7” mix was the “real” album version and also ended up replaced the song on the album. That is, unless the ROL part happened later.

Quote Originally Posted by cf80 View Post

I don't always feel like finding an album to play on CD, especially if I'm working on my laptop.

It's just strange that the album version of WDIHTD isn't available to stream. They have the extended album version.

Just saw that th Sync mixes and many Fürther remixes from WDIHTD are not on Spotify
    Where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova2020 View Post
    Just saw that th Sync mixes and many Fürther remixes from WDIHTD are not on Spotify
    Where are they?
    All 3 EPs still on UK Spotify, the What Do I Have To Do EP, Remix EP and the Original Synth Mixes EP.

Regular

None of the PWL Bundles, Parlo pre Chocolate B-sides, or the Sync Mixes are on Aus streaming or download sites

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    All 3 EPs still on UK Spotify, the What Do I Have To Do EP, Remix EP and the Original Synth Mixes EP.
    Thanks

Now I have found Them.

Thanks you