Thread: Better Than Today live question

Default Better Than Today live question

I could have sworn Kylie performed Better Than Today somewhere in a red version of the silver/black costume she wore for it on N. American Tour 2009. I can't find it anywhere. Am I crazy or did that happen? And what was it for? Thanks!

For You, For Me - NYC 10/12/09
    Aphrodite Live - Fairfax 04/30/11

She performed it on The X Factor UK in a similar red outfit but I donít think itís the same as the one from the FYFM 2009 Tour:

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    She performed it on The X Factor UK in a similar red outfit but I donít think itís the same as the one from the FYFM 2009 Tour:

Yeah I knew about that one, thanks. It's actually this pic but I can't figure out where she wore it:

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDiamond4U View Post
    I could have sworn Kylie performed Better Than Today somewhere in a red version of the silver/black costume she wore for it on N. American Tour 2009. I can't find it anywhere. Am I crazy or did that happen? And what was it for? Thanks!
    Yep, that recording was a test for Kylie North American Tour, the show was recorded, but this test was for a 3D purpose, later this idea was scrapped in favour of recording Aphrodite Tour

She wore for the Royal Variety performance in 2012. Here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00csywf

Quote Originally Posted by ChampagneBubble View Post
    She wore for the Royal Variety performance in 2012. Here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00csywf
    This is what I was curious about, thank you!!