Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Groove - Green Vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Mine always shows as credited 0.00 until they dispatch it, it's just to make sure the card is valid when taking a pre-order.
    Mine the full amount Kane...do you think I should query it? Having said that I used applepay I wonder if that makes a difference

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IRISHBOY View Post
    Could we start a campaign for a CD single release? I loved the days when as a Kylie fan you could go to the music shops and buy a 7, 12 CD single, picture disc and cassette single of the same song, this is what we need to get Kylie back in the charts at higher positions. Id rather her record company would do this then release 22 different colours of the same vinyl, but I wont lie I got every version of DISCO released and Ill always support Kylie as I have done since day 1, if its not released till April 30th then maybe there will be enough time to produce a 12, CD single, picture disc and cassette single release 🙏
    A CD Single, now that I would buy!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IRISHBOY View Post
    Could we start a campaign for a CD single release? I loved the days when as a Kylie fan you could go to the music shops and buy a 7, 12 CD single, picture disc and cassette single of the same song, this is what we need to get Kylie back in the charts at higher positions. Id rather her record company would do this then release 22 different colours of the same vinyl, but I wont lie I got every version of DISCO released and Ill always support Kylie as I have done since day 1, if its not released till April 30th then maybe there will be enough time to produce a 12, CD single, picture disc and cassette single release 🙏
    Id be happy if they would even do a box set at the end of the album campaign, like some other artists have done (e.g., Erasure, Steps).

Surely if they can do 7 vinyls, they can do CD Singles...even if they are just in cardboard sleeves housed in a box

Regular

I managed to get one, as I just happened to be online at the right time. For anyone that missed out, don't give up hope and don't support an ebay rip off merchant. I missed Say Something when it was on sale initially but I got one in December when they released the ones they had held back.

Mine too. It depends of your bank account. Some need authorization to accept the order. For those accounts, they take the money immediately. This way, the bank is sure that you won't have incident in april.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidoff5 View Post
    My credit card was debited......Was anyone elses? i know someone said they dont until dispatch....

Quote Originally Posted by 9481 View Post
    Maybe we'll get a rainbow boxset.
    It's my dream.

Quote Originally Posted by jacques View Post
    A few people in this thread have no idea of how vinyl manufacturing works... as an example, Taylor Swifts album released in December as a surprise release, has a vinyl pre-order for late May. Record Plants have months of backlogs. Disco was submitted to the pressing plants in late July so that they could be produced in time for early November. They cant add any to this batch. Its likely that the record plant said "we can do Smaller Amount by late April or Larger Amount by late May" and BMG went for the smaller amount, sooner.

The only way more copies will go up on the store is if BMG have deliberately held back stock to increase demand, or if a few peoples cards reject the payment during the week they ship and their orders are cancelled.

Well be able to tell however many were pressed by looking at sales numbers in the vinyl release week, for example if there are 681 UK sales it would be fair to presume the vinyl was limited to 1000 when you account for international orders that dont chart in the UK. I reckon we wont be looking at more than 2000 in total, but we wont really know until we can estimate based on sales figures.

Even if it was ordered before christmas, a re-press saves about 4 to 5 weeks (test pressing and shit). So it's not that crazy to think a repress could take 3.5 months at this moment.
    Checking a few vinyl pressing plant sites will say printing will take 8 to 12 weeks (+ 3 to 5 weeks for test pressing)

But indeed, i am no expert in these things, so it's just speculation.

Oh for **** sake, This era is turning into an absolute fucking nightmare for a Kylie vinyl collector with the audacity not to live in the UK.

If anybody has a spare copy they would be willing to sell please contact me.

Regular

I wonder when they will start "buying" them themselves and putting them on ebay for 10x the profit. Maybe they already do.

Regular

At least they limited them to 2 per transaction this time to try and give people a chance