Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Real Groove - Green Vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Shame it isn't neon green like the pictures, but still nice. Really hope they keep them going for the future Disco/Disco2 singles. It bugged me that they stopped at Dancing with the 7" release, especially with that gorgeous Stop Me From Falling cover.
    Hope so too.

I received mine today and absolutely love it. I was surprised by the colour but nonetheless itís a gorgeous piece of kit. the song has become my all time fave

Of course Iím off just when itís suppose to be delivered I hope it will land all right despite my absence.

I'm still after one of these if anybody can help.

Default Real Groove 7" Green Vinyl now on sale at £6

Townsend Music having a January sale with Kylie items all reduced for anyone interested....

https://townsendmusic.store/product/75136

Quote Originally Posted by stephen9478 View Post
    Townsend Music having a January sale with Kylie items all reduced for anyone interested....

https://townsendmusic.store/product/75136
    Dam i got it for 10 GBP yesterday but townsand have sold out now anyhow. and im still lucky i got one for 10GBP.
    Mind you because i wasnt buying for say something and magic 7" i went back and bought those yesterday off a reseller for 60AUD each... win some lose some lol

Quote Originally Posted by free97 View Post
    If it costs 6 euro why did I pay 12 for the same vinyl?
    Kylie prices policy is beyong ridiculous and I'm glad that other vinyl collectora on instagram support me on that. She's really playing with fire trying to make more of her fans upset. She would never got any of her recent number ones without inflated sales. And if you are inflate your sales don't ruin the value of those releases several months after.
    You really canít ever be pleased or stop yourself from complaining can you? Your last post complained of TM Stores charging too much, but now theyíve reduced the price thatís now not fair? Itís a sale - thatís how it works 😂

I also donít think a few people agreeing with you on Insta sums up the general consensus amongst fans. I canít comment on the bad customer service as Iíve always had good experiences, but the main / only problem I have with TM stores is the extortionate and disproportionate delivery charges

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    You really canít ever be pleased or stop yourself from complaining can you? Your last post complained of TM Stores charging too much, but now theyíve reduced the price thatís now not fair? Itís a sale - thatís how it works 😂

I also donít think a few people agreeing with you on Insta sums up the general consensus amongst fans. I canít comment on the bad customer service as Iíve always had good experiences, but the main / only problem I have with TM stores is the extortionate and disproportionate delivery charges
    Don't forget he had 6 likes on his review of Disco, clearly a powerful influencer 😂😂