Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: ‘DISCO’ re-release wish-list

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    The Disco Tour needs to happen. Perhaps she could plan it and tour all in Australia only. The only problem would be the shut international borders so overseas fans will miss out.
    They would miss out anyway as not everyone can afford too travel to Australia or will feel comfortable travelling for some time after Covid! Also it’s not really a tour for anyone else is it, it’s just a tour for OZo

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Live066 View Post
    They would miss out anyway as not everyone can afford too travel to Australia or will feel comfortable travelling for some time after Covid! Also it’s not really a tour for anyone else is it, it’s just a tour for OZo
    That’s what I said. It’ll only be Australians at the show as there aren’t any tourists or international visitors.

Maybe she could do a one off, really big show (thinking Money Can't Buy). She could easily do something in Melbourne or Sydney.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mattstar View Post
    Maybe she could do a one off, really big show (thinking Money Can't Buy). She could easily do something in Melbourne or Sydney.
    How can you listen to Kylie when Melbourne is so quiet now. I can’t listen to Kylie until everywhere is full again and London is back to normal pre covid ways.

Lol speaking of which, over 66 million people in the UK that are in lockdown. Every single one of them are listening to Kylie Disco at home

Quote Originally Posted by Mattstar View Post
    It would have been a great Mardi Gras event.
    Just a few shows.. nothing too huge but a bit of a mini tour... like the original anti tour when it was supposed to be just a couple of low key shows...
    I know it’s not that simple to put a show together but we can only dream

This made me really hungry for a remixed album. Some tracks made 80s retro while others club house ect. But even though it’d be a remixed album, I’d want it to feel like a regular album, just alternate versions of the songs.

This needs to be on any reissue:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLOL7fGD-s

Quote Originally Posted by StraightA View Post
    This needs to be on any reissue:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLOL7fGD-s
    Umm no 🤢🤢🤮🤮

Oh wow, I didn't know it‘s on Spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/track/47nOb...RQGeibcfpDMfHg

😄

I’d like a double album with two new versions of the album.

First “album” would be a continuously sequenced new version with new disco reconstructions. Like Donna Summer’s 70s albums. Longer versions with new dramatic and cinematic instrumentation like strings, segueing into each other, with reprises and a new song or two mixed in. Think MacArthur Park or Once Upon a Time.

Second “album” would be continuously mixed 80 versions, with mixes like the Initial Talk Real Groove mix. Early synth sounding mixes up to almost 90s piano house. PWL, Shep Pettibone, Pet Shop Boys, early Madonna mixes, Latin/freestyle. Again with a new song or two mixed in.
    Last edited by E170; 05-03-2021 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Replace word